Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

Good/Bad Buyers and Sellers

Old 07-28-2015, 07:53 AM
JimC

Originally Posted by Roushy6
so you'd rather someone post some where else about an awesome mustang than on this forum of mustang fans because someone isn't an active member? makes sense
I think that you will find that most forums have similar rules. The reason behind it is that over the years active members were burned by people who came to the site to post their "awesome Mustang" or "great parts" for sale, disappeared after the sale and there were problems. As a result, to protect the active members, forums put rules in place for who can sell on their sites.
Old 07-28-2015, 09:03 AM
Roush05
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Roushy6
so you'd rather someone post some where else about an awesome mustang than on this forum of mustang fans because someone isn't an active member? makes sense
Making someone make 50 quality posts and invest a month of time into the forum before trying to sell anything is a pretty effective anti-scam method. It also has the added benefit of helping to encourage conversation in other forums.
Old 05-18-2017, 02:47 PM
sremle

Originally Posted by flyifrvfr
I will be a good guy when I sell my stang here
Ditto
Old 02-28-2019, 03:17 PM
Cmustang gt

Default UBB Tim porter

Without prejudice
Hi i am new to the forum and would like to know if i can post my story regarding a very bad dealing with Tim porter of UBB supercars who takes hard earned money from people like myself for their dream car that he exports to the UK and sells to other buyers and keeps there money, I would like to warn other members .
Old 07-26-2019, 07:15 AM
Cmustang gt

[QUOTE=Cmustang gt;8647128]Without prejudice
Tim porter of UBB supercars who takes hard earned money from people like myself for £40.000 and others for their dream car that he exports to the UK and sells to other buyers and then keeps there money, since posting this up on the forum I have been in contact with other people who also handed over large amounts of money to Mr Tim porter only to be scammed a Mr Richard ledsoms £38.000 and a guy in Canada for his 70.000 car and 40.000 Canadian dollars I would like to warn other members do not ever part with any money regardless how convincing the person sounds and the bull **** they give you I am on face book if anyone wants to read my story and other mustang enthusiasts dealing with Tim porter that have been taking in buying what they regard as a piece of crap and not the super car they expected delivery of , go to simply Mustangs UK on face book where there are some great lads .
Old 05-07-2020, 12:11 PM
David1200

Default Poter Scam

Hi,
Have you heard about this guy involved in any activity in the US or in the UK today ?
I have read your story with Tim porter, I have been in a much bigger case than you with this guy. Would be great to talk with you as you seem to know many other people who were in the same situation.

Regards