Part fits:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

08 mustang sherrod 500s

Old 01-06-2010, 05:12 PM
98redstang
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by silverpony41
What do you mean whats the big deal? Are you blind? Let me see a pic of your stang. Damn id hate to know what you think of a plain mustang gt. This is a 45,000 dollar gt. The big deal is it is a real head turner and i mean everyone looks at it. Its not just a car that people see everyday on the road, like a plain mustang.
Than why are you selling it haha?
Old 01-06-2010, 07:31 PM
silverpony41
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 98redstang
Than why are you selling it haha?
Because i have too many cars already, and also i get a new car every year. Im tired of it just like i got tired of my 04 gt and just like i got tired of my 06 charger r/t. Time for something else. I really dont care if i sell it. My house looks like there is always a car show...HaHa. I just am running out of room here.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:45 PM
4.0 $tang
2nd Gear Member

somebody get this guy a box of tissues..please
Old 01-06-2010, 10:26 PM
bjames
2nd Gear Member

I saw one of these in cleveland and they are nice cars. To each their own. Just let the man sell his car, if the price is out of line then it wont sell..
Old 01-07-2010, 09:59 AM
Werecow
2nd Gear Member

Man... brutal thread. Good luck selling your car, especially in this market. I think you got hammered a bit becuase of the "are you blind?" statement. It comes across sort of harshly. The guy was just asking what was special about the car. Many of us Saleen and Roush owners have had to explain our cars as well, as many do not know anything about thses cars. Hell, I have never heard of a Sherrod Mustang and I try to keep up on that sort of thing. Asking what is special about it seems a legitimate question that deserved a less volatile response. Like I said, good luck.
Old 01-07-2010, 07:02 PM
silverpony41
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Werecow
Man... brutal thread. Good luck selling your car, especially in this market. I think you got hammered a bit becuase of the "are you blind?" statement. It comes across sort of harshly. The guy was just asking what was special about the car. Many of us Saleen and Roush owners have had to explain our cars as well, as many do not know anything about thses cars. Hell, I have never heard of a Sherrod Mustang and I try to keep up on that sort of thing. Asking what is special about it seems a legitimate question that deserved a less volatile response. Like I said, good luck.
Yeah well when someone is being sarcastic saying things like what so special about this car, it tends to hit the right nerve. Thats basically saying my mustang is a plain mustang especially with the pics i have, so yeah everyone jumped on me about that but it don't bother me. I aint in the mood for smartasses like the person who left that comment. But yeah thanks and you should check them out on sherrodmusclecars.com. It used to be sherrodmustangs.com but now i think they do more than just stangs. And wow you have a roush those cars are beautiful. And also i think if people are gonna get their feelings hurt, what are they doing driving a mustang? ill probably get more people on my case but oh well i think its funny.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:18 PM
HeadonaStick
1st Gear Member

You know, I'm new here but I've always thought that poo-ing on someone's ad is in pretty poor taste. There may have been someone who would have been happy with this car but because of all the negative comments this car will probably never sell.

Of course the original poster is defensive - he wants to sell his car. Asking questions is fine - but the original question was as much a statement as a question.

I don't know how you guys do things here, yet, but if this is normal I wouldn't want to sell my car here. It isn't worth the abuse...

Ask your questions politely and if the car's not for you, why not just move along?
Old 01-10-2010, 02:29 PM
silverpony41
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by HeadonaStick
You know, I'm new here but I've always thought that poo-ing on someone's ad is in pretty poor taste. There may have been someone who would have been happy with this car but because of all the negative comments this car will probably never sell.

Of course the original poster is defensive - he wants to sell his car. Asking questions is fine - but the original question was as much a statement as a question.

I don't know how you guys do things here, yet, but if this is normal I wouldn't want to sell my car here. It isn't worth the abuse...

Ask your questions politely and if the car's not for you, why not just move along?
Thanks alot. These guys are douchebags dont ever try to sell your car here, because if someone offends you, obviously you cannot defend yourself here without everyone getting on your case. I bet if they were in my shoes and someone stated something like whats so special about this stang about their car they would do the same. **** these ****. My car is for sale on many sites, so it dont bother me at all. Thanks for being on my side.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:52 AM
Formula
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by silverpony41
Thanks alot. These guys are douchebags dont ever try to sell your car here, because if someone offends you, obviously you cannot defend yourself here without everyone getting on your case. I bet if they were in my shoes and someone stated something like whats so special about this stang about their car they would do the same. **** these ****. My car is for sale on many sites, so it dont bother me at all. Thanks for being on my side.
FYI, when you make a thread on mustangforums it usually ends up as one of the first results in google, so when someone wants to do research on this car for sale, this thread pops us second in the results:

http://www.google.com/search?source=...&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

I don't know anyone who would buy a special edition car without at least searching for it on google, and if I saw the owner calling people ******** and **** I would just skip it and go to the next one for sale.