Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

2006 Mustang GT Premium

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 01:39 AM
Ace_2000
1st Gear Member

Default 2006 Mustang GT Premium

This is a 2006 Mustang GT Premium with approximately 57,000 miles on it. Due to a severe financial struggle I am being forced to part with it and must sell it for what I have invested in it or find someone who will take over the payments. I am only asking what I owe on it. I will not make any money on this deal.

The Mustang GT has been my dream car for many years and having to sell mine is not exactly enjoyable. This car has an automatic transmission and has been great to drive. I have not had a single issue with it as it has been very dependable.

The body and interior are in excellent condition. Everything mechanical and electrical works as it should. Because it is a GT Premium it has leather interior, and the MyColor instrument display. It has the standard Mustang GT engine in it, a SOHC V8 motor with great acceleration and power. While the car is mostly stock, you can tell the body and exhaust have been modified with a Stage 1 Roush kit.

I did add a Viper alarm system to it, but the installer had a difficult time getting the sensitivity set correctly and I eventually had them remove the alarm control module. I still have that and it will be included with the sale of the car along with the 2 remotes for the Viper alarm system. It should cost less than $100 to have it re-installed if you wish to do so. Since I had that removed I have been using the Ford factory keyless entry remotes for the car. I have both of those along with both keys from the factory.

Currently installed in the car is a Pioneer Premier AVIC-F90BT which is a AM/FM/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/DVD/DVD-R/DVD-RW GPS Navigation stereo system with Bluetooth built into it. This unit also plays music and movie files off of SD Cards and USB flash drives. There are ports for both of those. You can also connect your iPod to this unit as it has built in connectivity with iPods to play audio and video. It recharges your iPod while you control it with the Pioneer unit's built in interface. This Pioneer Premier AVIC-F90BT was professionally installed and interfaces with the Mustang GT Premium's Shaker 500 amps, subs, and speakers. I still have the stock Shaker 500 head unit. I may have the Pioneer removed from the car before I sell it. In either case, the stock Shaker 500 will be included with the car.

My asking price is $21,700 firm or you take over the payments. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at aceomalley AT gmail.com. I will give you my phone number once you confirm you are seriously interested in the car. Thank you for checking out my ad!

Old 08-26-2009, 08:05 PM
Ace_2000
1st Gear Member

Any takers? I have to sell this, but cannot go lower than what I owe on it.
Old 08-26-2009, 09:54 PM
macman756
2nd Gear Member

Your not gonna get close to that. Sorry
Old 08-27-2009, 01:50 AM
armystrong
1st Gear Member

Yea, thats gonna be real hard buddy. Good Luck with the sale though man..those hard times are coming for everybody
Old 10-18-2016, 09:56 PM
Ace_2000
1st Gear Member

It's been 7 years and I still miss this car.