Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

2003 Mustang Cobra Convertible Only 24k miles!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 12:17 PM
sirlammy21
1st Gear Member

Default 2003 Mustang Cobra Convertible Only 24k miles!!

Year: 2003
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang Cobra
Price: $22900
Mileage: 24400
Color: Silver
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): NJ

For sale is a perfect condition silver 2003 Mustang Cobra Convertible with a black roof and a black leather interior with grey suede in the seats. I am asking $22,900 obo. Title is in hand and there are no loans or anything against the car. It has just about 26k miles on it and runs absolutely perfectly. Before I had the car it was garaged kept. Only thing it needs is a new catalytic converter but I never opted to get it. As far as cosmetic flaws go there are a couple small scratches on the rear bumper from someone accidentally pushing a snow blower past it and a scratch (about a inch and a half) under the driver-side door (not sure from what though). Other than that everything is perfect. Car starts right up in warm or cold weather. The rear window and small passenger windows are tinted (the tint on the front windows had to come off for inspection purposes). I only use premium gas and I change the oil with synthetic only every 2800 miles and I clean the air filter every couple of months. There are no rips or tears in the roof or seats or leaking of any kind. The car is also equipped with Lowjack for added comfort. Furthermore the car does have a variety of things done to it. This includes:

Interior/Looks:
-Aftermarket 17” Cobra rims with Nitto 315/35/17 tires on the rear and Nitto fronts (The rims on the car are not the ones in these pictures)
-Chrome *****
-Black rear bumper inserts
-Chrome stylish Cobra emblem in front grille
-10th anniversary shift **** and boot
-Interior carbon fiber finish
-Steering wheel pillar boost gauge
-Front mount tachometer
-Black styling bar with brake light

Engine/Performance:
- Magnaflow exhaust system
-2.5 H-pipe (not sure of the make of the headers or mid-pipe)
-TR6 Spark Plugs
-BBK Cold air kit
-Single blade throttle body and plenum
-Full length sub-frame connectors
-100mm Idler kit
-JDM Heat Exchanger
-2.80 Upper Pulley kit
-Rear adjustable shocks
-Computer chip (Tuned by Dyno)

There is more done to it I believe but the owner before me is the one who had all this done to the car and I can’t remember what else there was. Total for everything put into the car is around $9000+. Make no mistake, this car is very fast. I would not suggest it for a first time driver. This car was dynod at 487.10 RWHP and 504.24 RWTQ. I have the dyno report in hand as well as most of the receipts for the parts installed. I also have the original window sticker and the cars original certificate. Overall this car has it all and is perfect for someone who is looking to buy a terminator Cobra with all the add-on parts already done to it. Please feel free to call with any questions or if you would like to see more pics. (732) 779-2931
Attached Thumbnails 2003 Mustang Cobra Convertible Only 24k miles!!-cobra-1.jpg   2003 Mustang Cobra Convertible Only 24k miles!!-img_4425.jpg   2003 Mustang Cobra Convertible Only 24k miles!!-img_4431.jpg  
Old 09-22-2011, 02:11 PM
rthouck
2nd Gear Member

Default Offer

I'll be a buyer at $19k - airborne1504@msn.com