Part fits:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

For Sale 97 Aztec Gold GT

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2003, 05:09 PM
97AztecGoldGT

Default For Sale 97 Aztec Gold GT

It's pretty cheap because it does have a lot of highway miles but it runs great. My exfiance has stuck me with the bill and I have a truck so I can't afford this car too. Its a 97 stock (except gears) GT 4.6L and the color is Aztec Gold with 116,000 miles. It has black leather interior (no rips great shape), power windows, power driver seat, AC, CD player... etc. The paint is in good shape. No door dings or dents. Their is some road wear on the front end. Standard rock nicks and what not, but nothing too bad.

I've fixed a few things on it since I aquired the car in November and now it's ready to be sold. It has a new clutch, brakes, headlights, after market fog lights installed, shocks, and basically a new rear end. It had stock 2:73 gears and I had the tech put 3:08 and LSD after replacing the axel shafts and all the bearings. So everything was replaced with Auburn parts except the axel housing itself and it comes with a 6 month warranty.

I didn't want to sell the stang with any problems and I've had fun driving it this past month or two. But I need to let it go… so if you know anyone who wants a cheap well running car let me know. It has a clean title (no accidents) and the bank currently holds it. You pay the fair value of $6500 and I'll pay off the remaining balance on the loan which is another $3k. You'll have the title within 30-45 days.

I live in Austin, TX and you can email me at billrosenfelt@aol.com

Pictures are at http://photos.yahoo.com/billyboy78752

thanks and let me know if you are interested

~Bill~

97 GT Upgraded from 2:73 to 3:08 gears.