Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits:

Location (State/Prov):

Item Condition:

FS: 1999 Mustang GT 49k miles, 35th Anniversary Edition #1177 of 4628!

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 12:47 AM
sullitf
1st Gear Member

Default FS: (Lowered!) 1999 Mustang GT 49k miles, 35th Anniversary Edition #1177 of 4628!

Year: 1950
Make: Ford
Model: Mustang
Price: $9000
Mileage: 49700
Color: Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): AL

Up for sale is a black 1999 Mustang GT 35th Anniversary Edition with only 49xxx miles! Asking $9000. The car is currently located in Birmingham, AL. You can email me at Tony.F.Sullivan@gmail.com, or PM me for a phone number.

The car is extremely clean. The factory black paint is in very good condition with only minor nicks and imperfections. The interior is also in extremely good condition, the seats show very slight wear (not tears!) on the side bolsters and the driver's seat has a small rip in the middle. The dash, carpets, and rear seats are like new.

This vehicle is 1 of only 4628 35th Anniversary Edition black GTs ever made, which gives the car the unique silver and black two tone interior, "35th Anniversary" floor mats, silver "35th Anniversary" gauges, and serial # plaque under the hood.

The car has always been in the south and is rust free. It has never been in an accident and still has all the factory body panels and paint. I have installed a cold air intake and an off-road H pipe but other than that the car is completely stock. I do still have the original midpipe with the factory cats which I can either have installed or give the buyer with the vehicle. The car has General Exclaim UHP tires all around with quite a bit of tread still left. Feel free to read the reviews of this tire on TireRack, they are extremely good in rainy conditions but still have a very aggressive tread with great traction.

The car is extremely clean and I had plans of eventually building this car up, but as it usually happens the money wasn't there. I will be moving to Seattle in June and simply don't need to take the car with me. I don't have any place to store the vehicle and keep the miles low, so its time for me to pass this on to someone else who can take car of the car and respect it for the unique low milage serial numbered car that it is!

EDIT: It was just brought to my attention by a very astute Mustang enthusiast that my 35th Anniversary Edition GT has the non-Anniversary side scoops and rocker panels. I never even noticed it because the car does have the special edition seats, floor mats, gauge pod, emblems, rear honeycomb insert, and serial # plaque! Sorry if this caused any confusion, I never even noticed the differences. The car is indeed a 35th Anniversary Edition car with a clean title and Carfax. Best guess is the previous owner swapped out the rocker panels and scoops to make a few bucks at some point.

Last edited by sullitf; 05-21-2011 at 04:21 PM.
Old 05-06-2011, 11:54 PM
sullitf
1st Gear Member

The car is still available, taking offers!
Old 05-08-2011, 12:00 AM
sullitf
1st Gear Member

Lowered the asking price to $11000, feel free to send me offers. A car's only worth what someone will pay for it so if you're interested shoot me an offer and lets see if we can make a deal!
Old 05-12-2011, 12:41 AM
sullitf
1st Gear Member

Dropped to $10500 and still taking offers!
Old 05-13-2011, 04:42 PM
sullitf
1st Gear Member

Please note the EDIT made to my first post. I was just made aware that my 35th Anniversary Edition GT doesn't have the special edition rocker panels or scoops! I never even noticed this before as all the other Anniversary Edition goodies are present, sorry if this caused any confusion! It is in fact the 35th Anniversary Edition, serial # and all. It has a clean title and Carfax, I'm guessing the previous owner swapped the rocker panels and scoops to make a few bucks at some point.

Sorry for the confusion! Please feel free to ask any other questions about the car, and I'm taking offers! Like I said before, a car is only worth what someone will pay for it so make me an offer and lets see what we can do!
Old 05-21-2011, 04:20 PM
sullitf
1st Gear Member

Well I'm moving in a few weeks and it's time to get this car sold. Dropped my asking price to $9000, and I have it posted on ebay/craigslist. Hoping the car will move quickly at this competitive price so message me before its gone if your interested!