2013 GT Premium Track Pack, desirable mods
Hey guys and gals, looking to offload my '13 5.0 Track Pack. Have had no luck selling it on Craigslist, Cars.com, and Autotrader, figured I would try here.
Reposting the ad in its entirety from CL...
2013 Mustang GT Premium Coupe (many options, tasteful mods)
• Deep Impact Blue on Stone (light grey) leather interior
• 5.0 V8, 420hp
• 6-speed manual transmission
• 22,000mi (balance of 3y/36k mi bumper-to-bumper warranty, 5y/60k powertrain and roadside assistance)
• Track Package (Brembo brakes, 3.73 Torsen diff, Boss 302 cooling)
• Electronics Package
• Comfort Package
• Security Package
• One-owner, adult-driven (no burnouts, drifting, hard launch, etc)
• Purchased and set up for track-days but car was never used on roadcourse or dragstrip
• No issues with the MT-82 transmission (clutch babied)
• Always garaged
• No accidents/dings/dents
• Dealer-maintained, oil changed at twice the recommended intervals
• Koni Yellow shocks (single-adjustable)
• Steeda Sport springs
• Steeda heavy-duty camber plates
• Fays2 Watts link
• Borla S-Type (aka "Stinger") axle-back exhaust
• Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (255 fronts, wider 275 rears)
• SR Performance short-shift kit with Barton bracket & retro-style knob
• 1" spacers (not currently installed, but included)
• Rubber all-weather mats throughout including trunk
• Blacked-out 5.0 fender badges, stubby antenna
The car looks and sounds amazing, and the handling is as good as you're likely to find in any street-able live-axle car; the Watts link settles down the nervousness of the rear under cornering, and the springs & shocks eliminate the brake-dive and rear-end floatiness of the stock suspension, currently running full-soft. Stock parts are all included if you want to backdate it, I don't have the factory panhard bar however.
The car was ordered and modified exactly how I wanted it, but there's no significant up-charge for the mods here; at last check (this week), KBB had the car at $30,800 for an "Excellent" car, and that's a fair assessment of this vehicle's condition in my admittedly biased opinion.
I still really like the car, it's just time for something new. I'm available most weekends for serious buyers, please send an email to mustangsale >at< tenfifteen.net to set something up or to ask any questions.
Price is firm, I've already reduced it twice from an original asking price of $31,000, but would just like to sell it so someone else can enjoy it.
lmk if you can part with the borla axle back
Sorry... all the parts are staying with the car. New buyer might not care for the sound, I love it.
It's too bad you're in Maryland. I probably won't make it back down to NC by the time this thing is sold. GLWS though, it's a beautiful car!
I live in MD, and this is tempting, but I haven't built my garage yet and I swore I wouldn't buy another pony till I had a stable for her!
Too bad it doesn't have black interior, cuz the exterior is a beaut!
Someone snapped it up within hours of me listing it on eBay Monday night. I'll mark the car sold when it drives away; buyer flies down from NY on Wednesday.
I hear you on the interior... I thought medium stone would be a lot more "medium," but it's pretty near white. A friend had one with the saddle which I think looks better. Wouldn't have ever ordered black though. My M3 was a similar blue on black interior and it was far more difficult to keep "nice" than this ever was. Strangely it's very easy to keep clean.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.