Color: Deep Impact Blue
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State/Prov): MD
Hey guys and gals, looking to offload my '13 5.0 Track Pack. Have had no luck selling it on Craigslist, Cars.com, and Autotrader, figured I would try here.
Reposting the ad in its entirety from CL...
2013 Mustang GT Premium Coupe (many options, tasteful mods)
• Deep Impact Blue on Stone (light grey) leather interior
• 5.0 V8, 420hp
• 6-speed manual transmission
• 22,000mi (balance of 3y/36k mi bumper-to-bumper warranty, 5y/60k powertrain and roadside assistance)
• Track Package (Brembo brakes, 3.73 Torsen diff, Boss 302 cooling)
• Electronics Package
• Comfort Package
• Security Package
• One-owner, adult-driven (no burnouts, drifting, hard launch, etc)
• Purchased and set up for track-days but car was never used on roadcourse or dragstrip
• No issues with the MT-82 transmission (clutch babied)
• Always garaged
• No accidents/dings/dents
• Dealer-maintained, oil changed at twice the recommended intervals
• Koni Yellow shocks (single-adjustable)
• Steeda Sport springs
• Steeda heavy-duty camber plates
• Fays2 Watts link
• Borla S-Type (aka "Stinger") axle-back exhaust
• Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (255 fronts, wider 275 rears)
• SR Performance short-shift kit with Barton bracket & retro-style ****
• 1" spacers (not currently installed, but included)
• Rubber all-weather mats throughout including trunk
• Blacked-out 5.0 fender badges, stubby antenna
The car looks and sounds amazing, and the handling is as good as you're likely to find in any street-able live-axle car; the Watts link settles down the nervousness of the rear under cornering, and the springs & shocks eliminate the brake-dive and rear-end floatiness of the stock suspension, currently running full-soft. Stock parts are all included if you want to backdate it, I don't have the factory panhard bar however.
The car was ordered and modified exactly how I wanted it, but there's no significant up-charge for the mods here; at last check (this week), KBB had the car at $30,800 for an "Excellent" car, and that's a fair assessment of this vehicle's condition in my admittedly biased opinion.
I still really like the car, it's just time for something new. I'm available most weekends for serious buyers, please send an email to mustangsale >at< tenfifteen.net to set something up or to ask any questions.
Price is firm, I've already reduced it twice from an original asking price of $31,000, but would just like to sell it so someone else can enjoy it.