New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Newbe to Mustangs

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 01:56 AM
skiter

Default Newbe to Mustangs

Hello everyone. Well, it started for me. First, I liked that Shelby in "Gone in 60 seconds" Then, I jogged away from the house, I saw this one. '68 Coupe, Baby blue with dual white stripes. Interior almost mint. Engine...hmm...it runs good...still learning about it. So I bought it last week. I can't take my eyes off of it.
I have great plans for it, Restoration, although not to original parts, because I'm not millionere. But to the point where it is reliable, healthy in and out, and of course looks good. I'm in nature perfectionist, for good and sometimes for bad. But I hope this will have a good impact on my Stang. I'm going to DMV this week to registered it in my name, and I'm thinking about getting personalized plates. "Pony", "Stang 68" or "302" What you think guys? Let me know guys, I need some creative ideas (7 signs max)
I am so glad I found this forum. My mechanical skills are below average; but I'm willing and ready to learn. My detailing and electrical skills are pretty good. I hope this is the place I will come to find answers for my future problems or ideas. Look like you guys are very knowledgable about the subject.
I will take some pics soon and post them too. Again, I'm glad I found you. Hope to hear from you soon![:-]
Old 02-23-2004, 07:28 PM
hotrodman
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Newbe to Mustangs

hey welcome totthe forums ,,post a pic of your car,,