New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

just another new girl

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2004, 12:23 PM
89vertgt
1st Gear Member

Default RE: just another new girl

I don't care for MIIs either......and she's not bad...only a hop jump and a skip away from me too
Old 07-23-2004, 02:12 PM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Eos

Hey everyone. I'm 18 from tulsa oklahoma. I drive a 74 Mustang II, it has a 5.0 and a 5 speed. For more pics go here http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/349566/1 The dyno sheet is old, I have a new cam now.
As T-Stang said, its nice to see another girl around. BTW, don't mind the leghumpers. And if anyone messes with you, you PM me or Vshayes or Mellow, or Tstang, We've been around the table a time or two with these guys, most are harmless.

Johnny, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. That car is nice for what it is. No its not your 03 Cobra or any of your other "race cars". But its what she has and what she can get for now, and if she is a mustang enthusiast you shouldn't be running her off. Just because someone doesn't HAVE what you don't consider a PILE doesn't mean they can't participate in a CIVIL invironment.
Old 07-23-2004, 02:53 PM
89vertgt
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: WS6speeDemon

ORIGINAL: Eos

Hey everyone. I'm 18 from tulsa oklahoma. I drive a 74 Mustang II, it has a 5.0 and a 5 speed. For more pics go here http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/349566/1 The dyno sheet is old, I have a new cam now.
As T-Stang said, its nice to see another girl around. BTW, don't mind the leghumpers. And if anyone messes with you, you PM me or Vshayes or Mellow, or Tstang, We've been around the table a time or two with these guys, most are harmless.

Johnny, if you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all. That car is nice for what it is. No its not your 03 Cobra or any of your other "race cars". But its what she has and what she can get for now, and if she is a mustang enthusiast you shouldn't be running her off. Just because someone doesn't HAVE what you don't consider a PILE doesn't mean they can't participate in a CIVIL invironment.
you sure you don't want to be a psychologist or something?

I was going to say 3rd grade english teacher, but you mis-spelled environment so that wouldn't work to well...HEHEHHEHEHE j/k
Old 07-23-2004, 03:31 PM
pichinco
2nd Gear Member

Welcome. Don't let this bunch get to you. Mustang II's tend to be the bastard child of Mustang lovers. Nice car, looks like you've taken real care of it.
Old 07-23-2004, 03:33 PM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

actually thats exactly what I am going to college for, psychology. Well, a degree in Fine Arts which includes psychology and art and french(language). So it is pretty well rounded out. LMAO, I wasn't sure how to spell it! So I just guessed, give me a break, I've been out of highschool for a few months and english wasn't my favorite subject. Plus I hate kids.
Old 07-23-2004, 03:34 PM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Jonny Lightning

Why is it that when a girl posts up . . . every guy (slight exaggeration) jumps on her and says "nice car" and "you are so hot" even when they aren't?
I thought what you thought on this one.
Old 07-23-2004, 03:45 PM
89vertgt
1st Gear Member

actually thats exactly what I am going to college for, psychology. Well, a degree in Fine Arts which includes psychology and art and french(language). So it is pretty well rounded out. LMAO, I wasn't sure how to spell it! So I just guessed, give me a break, I've been out of highschool for a few months and english wasn't my favorite subject. Plus I hate kids.
damn I'm good, I should be a psychological profiler for the FBI or CIA or something...

i've been out of highschool for YEARS and english wasn't my fav either, but if I want to I can do EXCELLENT...I'm a grammar ****...I can't help it......
Old 07-23-2004, 04:12 PM
pichinco
2nd Gear Member

hehe Fine Arts degree = McDonald's worker. <grin> j/k At least you could analyze them when you ask "May I take your order in French."

Sorry to hear you don't like kids. Your going to miss out on something extremely gratifying.
Old 07-23-2004, 04:34 PM
WS6speeDemon
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: pichinco

hehe Fine Arts degree = McDonald's worker. <grin> j/k At least you could analyze them when you ask "May I take your order in French."

Sorry to hear you don't like kids. Your going to miss out on something extremely gratifying.
You wouldn't say that if you knew how much psychologists and psychiatrists make. And if you knew what my art looked like you wouldnt say that either, lol... I am good at what I do, and am planning on doing some ON THE SIDE work with my art, not make it an actual job. If I like psychology, then I am transferring and going for a higher degree and really get into it. I will be set for life with that job because it will be my OWN personal practice.

I just don't want my OWN kids, being a child psychiatrist sounds fun to me since so many children are misunderstood. With my career fields that I am interested in, I would not have time for my children, and thats not fair to them.

LOL, analyze them and ask if they would like to take their order in french, HAHA, lol, you're funny. Hey what is your major? JW
Old 07-23-2004, 04:44 PM
pichinco
2nd Gear Member

You wouldn't say that if you knew how much psychologists and psychiatrists make. And if you knew what my art looked like you wouldnt say that either, lol... I am good at what I do, and am planning on doing some ON THE SIDE work with my art, not make it an actual job. If I like psychology, then I am transferring and going for a higher degree and really get into it. I will be set for life with that job because it will be my OWN personal practice.

I just don't want my OWN kids, being a child psychiatrist sounds fun to me since so many children are misunderstood. With my career fields that I am interested in, I would not have time for my children, and thats not fair to them.

LOL, analyze them and ask if they would like to take their order in french, HAHA, lol, you're funny. Hey what is your major? JW
Yeah, I know how much the ones that succeed make that's the hard part though. As for art, I know several extremely talented artists that worked their butts off trying to make a living at it. None of them still pursue it as a full time career. They got hungry. hehe

Kids are cool and they need their mom. Good thing your choosing before and not after!! Smart move.

I get to poke fun at both sides of the campus...liberal arts and technical. I have a degree from both sides!! Just means I'm have twice the BS as most folks. Broadcasting and Chemical Engineering.

Quick Reply: just another new girl