New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

"MassTransit has me looking!".

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 08:37 PM
SirChristopherAGreen

Default "MassTransit has me looking!".

Currently I am using a monthly-bus-pass to get around but it gives me time to look and focus on the cars which are out and about on the streets as I wait for the bus to come on "the routes"...

I have noticed quite a few of the new Mustangs driving around along with the other car-types with similar body-style(s)...

It would seem that the auto-manufacturers have decided to build according to tire-production with car-model-types appearing with the tires being "about" the same...

I guess this nothing new in the production of automobiles with The Production Of The Big Three & The Foreign Auto Makers being according to the size(s) of the tires currently being produced...

Imagine the size a tire-store would need to be to accommodate all the production-models which actually exist no matter their production-date...

I enjoyed being a passenger and driving a Mustang 5.0 which belonged to a room-mate which I had in Kalamazoo (Michigan) The United States Of America back in 1987-1988 and in 1989...

[sm=smiley34.gif][sm=vader1.gif]

Old 11-17-2006, 10:49 PM
mtbker29
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: "MassTransit has me looking!".

Welcome to the group....Hope you find a car "Mustang that you like"
Old 11-18-2006, 10:40 AM
TPony
6th Gear Member

Default RE: "MassTransit has me looking!".

Welcome to the forums.