New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hi!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005, 09:27 PM
XoxidE

Default Hi!

hELLo!!!
Old 05-27-2005, 09:31 PM
XoxidE

Default RE: Hi!

Sorry, i was testing post becuase last time it said that I didint have permision or something...

Well i want to introduce myself...
Im 16, I dont have a car yet, but when I do get one, i want a mustang.
I live in Tyler, TX.

I also have a question, i just saw this bodykit that can make your mustang (99-04') look like the 05', and i want to know if this is a good product to buy or a bad one, which ppl would probably laugh at, i personally thing it looks cool.

http://www.puremustangperformance.com/PMProadster.wmv

also, on the stang on there, do you see whats that arc thing is on the backseats part...you know whats it called?
Old 05-28-2005, 02:14 AM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Personally, I don't like the look of the 05 that much, so I'd never spend the money on that kit. If you want the look of the 05, just get one. Don't try and make your older stang look like one, it will definitely be easy to tell that its not.

However, it's your car, and your money if you want to waste it on that. Go for performance parts if you're gonna lay down a big amount of cash.

Best of luck with the stang search.

And the part you're talking about is a lightbar. They're for 'verts, not coupes, obviously.
Old 05-29-2005, 10:36 PM
Leadfoot
2nd Gear Member

Welcome.

I agree if you like the 05, get one. Otherwise people are going to laugh at you.

Denise