New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Already a Blue Oval Owner, hopefully a Mustang-soon-owner, saying Hi

Old 11-27-2009, 11:49 PM
Cross_X
1st Gear Member

Ok, I'm finally IN!!!=)
Just returned home with my new 2010 Steel Grey V6 coupe.
I'm incredibly happy! Love the way it drives, and feels, and looks. Damn, I'm totally in love with this thing-)
And I got a total steal also - 15998$ before tax&license fees, so it worked out jut magnificent!
Will post photos tomorrow-don't have enough light on the driveway to take them now
Old 11-28-2009, 12:07 AM
Dreamer1
2nd Gear Member

Welcome to MF.. Great deal by the way.. If my instincts are good, I would say some of the best deals can be had right now.. Third straight month there getting there *** kicked by the competition.. This and the new 2011's with the rumored 5.0 are looming right around the corner..

Now's the time to hold there feet to the fire and get one of the best deals on a stang in a long long time... Or so I'm hoping.. Course I would love to have a 2011 but I just don't see the market holding out that long to get such a killer deal on the 2011...
Old 11-28-2009, 01:18 AM
Cross_X
1st Gear Member

When I first figured out I will be getting a Mustang, I planned to get an '05, and when I realized that a) I can afford a 2010 and b) I have to wait for some time to pass to get the deal I needed. I read a lot about the rumored new 2011's, and figured out I don't want to wait - the Stang's been living in my dreams since early 2007, so I figured out I have all the rights to do as I want and go get that 2010 =)
I just waited and waited and waited, and spent hours researching the required vehicles and prices.This whole period was like the longest one in my life, it felt soooo slow.
Then I woke up yesterday with the idea that the time has probably come, and went all in=) It was well worth it, and I am truly satisfied with myself. And, of course, the car and the paid price.=)
Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm not very new here(see reg.date), but I became an active member only today-)
Old 11-28-2009, 02:00 AM
Mustang Buster
1st Gear Member

Great story, welcome!
Old 11-28-2009, 03:50 AM
Cross_X
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mustang Buster
Great story, welcome!
Thanks, appreciate it)
Ok, I couldn't resist and snapped a couple of quick shots, so here she is:

Old 11-28-2009, 07:04 AM
Polishgonewild
1st Gear Member

Nice 2010!, welcome to MF
Old 11-28-2009, 07:37 AM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

Welcome to MF!
Old 11-28-2009, 07:38 AM
Dreamer1
2nd Gear Member

Cool

Cross X, Very cool dood. I'm drooling over here. Same color as what I have ordered... Have some fun today! Take a drive find a good spot and lets see some more..
Old 12-01-2009, 02:42 AM
Cross_X
1st Gear Member

Thanks again, guys-)
By the way, I was shuffling through the papers I've got from the dealership when I bought the car, and surprisingly found a Premium maintenance plan for 30000mi(in a 3yr period), which means 4 service visits with all needed stuff included(If I'm getting it right, of course). A nice thing to find, I suppose-)
that saves me some extra, i guess
And I think I'll be able to make some shots till the end of the week. As I've seen, there's a night photo contest, so I may try myself in that one as well
Old 12-01-2009, 10:23 AM
CobraCurt
2nd Gear Member

welcome, congrats on finding your ride.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Already a Blue Oval Owner, hopefully a Mustang-soon-owner, saying Hi