New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

About 3 weeks ago, I bought a 2005 Ford Mustang V6 Premium

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2005, 08:41 PM
04 GT Interceptor

Default RE: About 3 weeks ago, I bought a 2005 Ford Mustang V6 Premium

Great story and congradulations on your 05. I traded my 2000 Mustang on a Torch Red 04 GT. I was like you, I wanted another color, but ended up with Torch Red.
Old 07-24-2005, 12:19 PM
Hidalgo
2nd Gear Member

Welcome & Congratulations ... Hot looking Mustang ... Enjoy!
Old 07-27-2005, 03:39 AM
jowen
2nd Gear Member

Welcome to the site!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2005, 01:08 AM
Country1969
2nd Gear Member

Hello Everyone,

I just got back into town a few hours ago. We went to Washington DC for the week. I really missed my Mustang. I went for hoagies and stopped and washed her quickly. As I was washing my car, some girl was watching me as she was waiting for a few others to get done. As I pulled out, I stepped on it forgetting it was my Stang not my wife's Saturn and I spun the tires a hair. I drove for about 6 - 7 hours today in her car. Talking about small sporty cars, I love it but its kind of tight. We hit traffic accidents, construction and just plain backed up traffic.

While I was down there, there were these students that were from different schools that would come and go in our hotel. Some of these girls were pretty hot. I was joking around with my wife about this. I said," If I had my Stang here right now, that I would be able to get a date with one or two of these girls. She knows that I just joking with her. But I did see a few 2005 Stang down there ,more than I see around my area.

I have an appoinment to take the Stang in for a quick repair to the trim above the passanger door, It might be a clip or it might need to be replaced.
I noticed it was coming off before I went away. I called and they said to bring it up after I came home from vacation. It's not a big deal but I don't want to mess with it and its under warranty so I will let them fix it. I have to be there by 8:15am Saturday morning.

I also bought the 2005 Ford Mustang seatbelt pads from seatbeltspads.com before I left. I paid for them with E-check. I had to wait for it to clear. IT finally did and the girl emailed me saying it was shipped that day. Si I waited , no package. I emailed and she emailed me back staing to give it time. I once again emailed requesting a tracking number. No response. I called them and left a message requesting info. She emailed me stating that the 2005 Ford Mustang seatbelt pads were delayed because of the demand for them or my package might be tied up in customs. I called my mom who lives a few minutes away to check on the package each day. Finally she said it arrived yesterday. I picked them up at her house before coming home.
I opened the package to find really nice pads. I bought 2 sets. They are really nice. I get home and I got a called from the company, he said if I don't get them soon to call him. Well I got them. I knew I would get them soon but please tell me what the status is correctly. Don't tell me it was shipped and have me wait for it everyday. Customs had a part in it so I'm not mad at the comapny it's just the waiting just ticks you off.

I am going to install them tommorrow after Ford looks at my trim. Don't like when you have something nice and they mess things up with dirty hands.
Old 07-30-2005, 02:16 AM
doobs
4th Gear Member

man i love the interiors of the new 05 mustangs... i love the dashes and the seats. welcome to the forums! hope you enjoy
Old 07-30-2005, 03:58 PM
99saleen351r
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Country1969

Hello Everyone,

I just got back into town a few hours ago. We went to Washington DC for the week. I really missed my Mustang. I went for hoagies and stopped and washed her quickly. As I was washing my car, some girl was watching me as she was waiting for a few others to get done. As I pulled out, I stepped on it forgetting it was my Stang not my wife's Saturn and I spun the tires a hair. I drove for about 6 - 7 hours today in her car. Talking about small sporty cars, I love it but its kind of tight. We hit traffic accidents, construction and just plain backed up traffic.

While I was down there, there were these students that were from different schools that would come and go in our hotel. Some of these girls were pretty hot. I was joking around with my wife about this. I said," If I had my Stang here right now, that I would be able to get a date with one or two of these girls. She knows that I just joking with her. But I did see a few 2005 Stang down there ,more than I see around my area.

I have an appoinment to take the Stang in for a quick repair to the trim above the passanger door, It might be a clip or it might need to be replaced.
I noticed it was coming off before I went away. I called and they said to bring it up after I came home from vacation. It's not a big deal but I don't want to mess with it and its under warranty so I will let them fix it. I have to be there by 8:15am Saturday morning.

I also bought the 2005 Ford Mustang seatbelt pads from seatbeltspads.com before I left. I paid for them with E-check. I had to wait for it to clear. IT finally did and the girl emailed me saying it was shipped that day. Si I waited , no package. I emailed and she emailed me back staing to give it time. I once again emailed requesting a tracking number. No response. I called them and left a message requesting info. She emailed me stating that the 2005 Ford Mustang seatbelt pads were delayed because of the demand for them or my package might be tied up in customs. I called my mom who lives a few minutes away to check on the package each day. Finally she said it arrived yesterday. I picked them up at her house before coming home.
I opened the package to find really nice pads. I bought 2 sets. They are really nice. I get home and I got a called from the company, he said if I don't get them soon to call him. Well I got them. I knew I would get them soon but please tell me what the status is correctly. Don't tell me it was shipped and have me wait for it everyday. Customs had a part in it so I'm not mad at the comapny it's just the waiting just ticks you off.

I am going to install them tommorrow after Ford looks at my trim. Don't like when you have something nice and they mess things up with dirty hands.

In ricer world those are good for 40 rwh[8D]Its stang you know not a honda!Just bustin then to get you used to it cause your going to get alot of that with those on your car.Welcome to the forum guys Good luck with the cars
Old 07-30-2005, 06:09 PM
mustangteen87

welcome to the forums buddy......enjoy the sweet ride. Do u have any classic mustangs?
Old 07-30-2005, 09:46 PM
Country1969
2nd Gear Member

No, I don't and never had one. This is a first mustang for me. I just went out today for a spin and was at Best Buy looking for something. My wife and I came out and this man and his son was walking by my car and he turns to me and said," Those are nice cars, It's bringing back of alot of memories." We looked at each and smiled. Now I can have memories as the years go by.