New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Things I have read on this site!

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 05:34 PM
The Great Cornholio
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Things I have read on this site!

ORIGINAL: The Great Cornholio

ORIGINAL: RamBoze

Well, you know I am pretty new here, have not made many posts. I have an 05 GT that I am presently up-grading, allot. But my concerns are this. I have read just about all of the posts that have been sent to me via e-mail and I have some observations. Are Mustang owners not up to speed when it comes to grammer? I have noticed that several posts are almost unreadable, badly misspelled words, and the context, what is up with that? I am no genius, but I do have spell check and a dictionary close by, some of you guys should try and use one, just looking up words will improve your grammer. And the other thing is the language that some people use, I thought that these sites were supposed to be clean, no foul words, am I mistaken? These are just thoughts, I have no personal reasons for getting on anybody, just wanted to make sure when I signed on I understood the rules.

RamBoze
Can't resist....you misspelled grammar twice as grammer and used the word allot incorrectly instead of a lot

Not off to great start are we???
Once is not enough
Old 08-03-2005, 05:36 PM
babygurl2000
I ♥ Acer

yeah thats what i mean. this guy comes here and judges us with his own spelling and grammar issues...

and its his first post even..wtf?

Old 08-03-2005, 05:42 PM
98LS1
6th Gear Member

Haha! I can't believe it took so long for someone to realize how ironic the first post was.
Old 08-03-2005, 05:46 PM
Acer2428
Site Mod

I can't believe.... ***runs headfirst into wall to end the madness***
Old 08-03-2005, 05:48 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Well, you know I am pretty new here, have not made many posts. I have an 05 GT that I am presently up-grading, allot. But my concerns are this. I have read just about all of the posts that have been sent to me via e-mail and I have some observations. Are Mustang owners not up to speed when it comes to grammer? I have noticed that several posts are almost unreadable, badly misspelled words, and the context, what is up with that? I am no genius, but I do have spell check and a dictionary close by, some of you guys should try and use one, just looking up words will improve your grammer. And the other thing is the language that some people use, I thought that these sites were supposed to be clean, no foul words, am I mistaken? These are just thoughts, I have no personal reasons for getting on anybody, just wanted to make sure when I signed on I understood the rules.

RamBoze
First off, you misspelled grammar and second, I can't take anything you say serious now that I see that you can't spell and that your a hypocrite. [sm=smiley36.gif]

Well Ramboze, I think your alone on this one bud. I know as far as I'm concerned, I don't talk in the meat world the way I type here on the forums. Part of the misspelling and bad grammar is to keep a post light hearted and funny.
Welcome to Mustang Forums.com RamBoze, now just relax and enjoy our little slice of heaven so I don't have to school you again. [sm=smiley20.gif]

edit: damn it! that's what i get for answering the phone. I'm late with my post. [8D]
Old 08-03-2005, 05:50 PM
MrAWatts
1st Gear Member

RamBoze

The word "allot" means to distribute, I think you mean a lot.

For someone being so big on grammar, you can't spell it.

edit: people beat me to the grammar thing!
Old 08-03-2005, 05:53 PM
94Cbra
4th Gear Member

owned
Old 08-03-2005, 05:55 PM
The Great Cornholio
I ♥ Acer

RamBoze, here's one from the dictionary for you

One entry found for doofus.

Main Entry: doo·fus
Pronunciation: 'dü-f&s, -fis
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural doo·fus·es /-f&-siz/
Etymology: perhaps alteration of 1goof
slang : a stupid, incompetent, or foolish person
Old 08-03-2005, 05:58 PM
MrAWatts
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: The Great Cornholio

RamBoze, here's one from the dictionary for you

One entry found for doofus.

Main Entry: doo·fus
Pronunciation: 'dü-f&s, -fis
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural doo·fus·es /-f&-siz/
Etymology: perhaps alteration of 1goof
slang : a stupid, incompetent, or foolish person

+1
Old 08-03-2005, 06:00 PM
blueangelfightr
5th Gear Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! We're owning this dude. He's probally never gonna post again. haha.

Quick Reply: Things I have read on this site!