New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New to the forums and to Mustangs!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 07:58 AM
Franchi
4th Gear Member

Welcome to the MF boards bud!
Old 07-28-2011, 10:11 AM
alexyikes00
2nd Gear Member

Very nice and clean car, welcome to MF
Old 07-28-2011, 05:14 PM
OhEightGT
2nd Gear Member

Thanks again for the welcome everyone! My Mustang appreciates the compliments :P
Old 08-02-2011, 08:59 PM
coco2764

I know what you mean. About just wanting any excuse to take it out for a spin and show it off. So funny... your comment on "going for milk 12 times" so far.I just got a 2009 45th anniversary vista blue V6 convertible and I just love it. I had a dodge caliber I traded in for this mustang. The caliber was a cute car but it didn't do anything for me. I like sporty cars. The mustang just begs to be drivin so it can be admired and looked at. Sometimes I swear it calls to me from the garage. I even named it "Wildfire". I am in my 40's and even for me it is so cool to have people look at your ride when you drive pass. Course when I was in my twenties I would have thought they where looking at me but now I know it is the car and not me. It is still very cool though. Even my 22 year old son. Thinks it is a very cool car and would drive it all the time if I let him. I had to finally tell him this is your dad's and mom's toy and not yours. I have waited along time for a mustang of my own. If I had a bucket list I could mark buying a mustang off of the list. But you know in a couple of years I might get one with a bigger engine. Who knows. I have to say I am really enjoying it and I am glad we went for it and got it.
Old 08-02-2011, 10:32 PM
OhEightGT
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by coco2764
I know what you mean. About just wanting any excuse to take it out for a spin and show it off. So funny... your comment on "going for milk 12 times" so far.I just got a 2009 45th anniversary vista blue V6 convertible and I just love it. I had a dodge caliber I traded in for this mustang. The caliber was a cute car but it didn't do anything for me. I like sporty cars. The mustang just begs to be drivin so it can be admired and looked at. Sometimes I swear it calls to me from the garage. I even named it "Wildfire". I am in my 40's and even for me it is so cool to have people look at your ride when you drive pass. Course when I was in my twenties I would have thought they where looking at me but now I know it is the car and not me. It is still very cool though. Even my 22 year old son. Thinks it is a very cool car and would drive it all the time if I let him. I had to finally tell him this is your dad's and mom's toy and not yours. I have waited along time for a mustang of my own. If I had a bucket list I could mark buying a mustang off of the list. But you know in a couple of years I might get one with a bigger engine. Who knows. I have to say I am really enjoying it and I am glad we went for it and got it.
Right!! They just constantly whisper like "come on, get in and start me you know you want to!" and the closer you get, the louder they call One of my very favorite things about my Mustang is something I didn't even expect. Honestly since I got my GT I have really hit it hard maybe 4 times total. It's an absolute blast! But my favorite thing, is just how tame and comfortable it is all around. Amazing thing to me is, at least in (mostly) stock form, it is very well behaved in all around driving, get's 25+ mpg when I want it to, one of the most comfortable "long trip" cars I've had, AND when you want to absolutely thrash it, it's up for that too.

Hope you're enjoying yours! That color of blue is gorgeous!
Old 08-03-2011, 11:26 PM
TheMirage

Loved the shift ****! Welcome!
Old 08-04-2011, 09:12 AM
packldr

I understand exactly the call to be driven. 11 miles on mine when I got it, 1 month later it has 2,200. It's addictive.