New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

06 mustang fromerly from New Orleans

Old 09-26-2005, 05:18 PM
Hurricane Stang
1st Gear Member

Default 06 mustang fromerly from New Orleans

If you haven't figured it out from the name, I am a hurricane survivor displaced by that awful bitch of a hurricane named Katrina. Back in Louisiana i used to own a 2001 Toyota Celica GT with a good bit of aftermarket parts on it. I stumbled upon this website after purchasing my new 2006 black mustang V6. I bought the car because my other car was flooded out with the hurricane and while it was a pretty slow car, i will miss it. But now that i got bit more power to my name with the mustang i would like to find out all the information to make it look better and make it go faster. current mods i am looking for are saleen wheels, info about purchasing and what i need for a supercharger, and some other stuff i will look for later if anyone can help me out hit me up. Glad to be a part of the ford family now. Lets burn some Rubber.

Josh
Old 09-26-2005, 07:27 PM
blueangelfightr
5th Gear Member

Default RE: 06 mustang fromerly from New Orleans

Welcome to the forums. Go to the 2005/06 section and ask them for help. Have fun!
Old 09-26-2005, 10:00 PM
93StangLX
2nd Gear Member

i dont no how better it will be with a v6....lol

Yet the new ones are preety quick have fun and enjoy is it a 5-speed or automatic
Old 09-26-2005, 10:03 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Welcome!
Old 09-27-2005, 12:51 AM
Zoie_daGT
5th Gear Member

welcome. A stroker kit or turbo, blower, or Nitrous will get a few more ponies out of that V6.
Old 09-27-2005, 05:09 PM
v8stang05
4th Gear Member

welcome to the forums,i would get a twin turbo for more power, but i dont know if they make them for the 06's yet.
Old 09-28-2005, 01:32 AM
oneshot
2nd Gear Member

welcome.
Old 10-12-2005, 10:58 AM
panapower

Hey Josh,

Sorry to hear about your house and your car. I'm sure that you'll enjoy some real power now with the Mustang. Let me know if there is anything that you need help with as there is a guy that we know really well that has a tremendous knowledge on mustangs. He has a shop in slidell. Let me know if you need his contact informaiton.

Take care buddy,

Jay
ORIGINAL: Hurricane Stang

If you haven't figured it out from the name, I am a hurricane survivor displaced by that awful bitch of a hurricane named Katrina. Back in Louisiana i used to own a 2001 Toyota Celica GT with a good bit of aftermarket parts on it. I stumbled upon this website after purchasing my new 2006 black mustang V6. I bought the car because my other car was flooded out with the hurricane and while it was a pretty slow car, i will miss it. But now that i got bit more power to my name with the mustang i would like to find out all the information to make it look better and make it go faster. current mods i am looking for are saleen wheels, info about purchasing and what i need for a supercharger, and some other stuff i will look for later if anyone can help me out hit me up. Glad to be a part of the ford family now. Lets burn some Rubber.

Josh
Old 10-12-2005, 11:23 AM
Hurricane Stang
1st Gear Member

hey jay didn't know you were a member of this forum, im coming to baton rouge next weekend if you happen to check this forum again. im happy with the mustang just trying to get money to boost the hp on it a whole bunch....just hurricane causing a lot of stress still with a lot of things
Old 10-12-2005, 11:27 AM
panapower

yep, i do own a 65 mustang so I like coming in here and reading up on it. Glad to hear you're doing well. If you need help with that mustang, let me know. Allan in Slidell will hook you up right. Drop me a line on my cell when you get to Baton Rouge as I might be here or in Kenner detailing some cars. Glad you like your car. I had a chance to dyno one during our Mustang Dyno day a while back and it was really sweet. good luck bro.

ORIGINAL: Hurricane Stang

hey jay didn't know you were a member of this forum, im coming to baton rouge next weekend if you happen to check this forum again. im happy with the mustang just trying to get money to boost the hp on it a whole bunch....just hurricane causing a lot of stress still with a lot of things

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 06 mustang fromerly from New Orleans