New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New here, Hello from NY

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 09:13 PM
FOXLEEN

Default New here, Hello from NY

Hello everyone!
Just signed up today. As you can see by my signature my husband John & I love Fords and enjoy our collection of both Mercury and Fords. We have eight cars, recently acquiring a 1966 Hertz Shelby GT 350. We live in New York so the cruise & show season is short here. We cram in every cruise and show we can. It is winding down now with just a few shows left and cruise nights that are going only another week or two. We still will get together with other cruisers at different restaurants til the first salting then we put them away for the season. We are just not ready to yet! Last year we could drive them up to the third week in November, this year we were eating on the deck of one of our favorite spots on St Patrick's Day. It was a balmy 80 degrees.

I also belong to another Forum called Four Eyed Pride. We have two Capris. A 1980 Hatch back that is bored 60 over with lots of other goodies and is a LOT of fun to drive. A 1985 Bubble Back that is all original except for the tires and Battery with 29000 miles. I will be making an album soon. I am looking forward to talking and enjoying everyone's cars.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:21 PM
FOXLEEN

Default Our other two cars

Oooooooops forgot,lol. Our other two cars are a 1969 Cale Yarborough Teledaga Mercury Cyclone #181 & a 1971 Torino 429 Cobra Jet.
Originally Posted by FOXLEEN
Hello everyone!
Just signed up today. As you can see by my signature my husband John & I love Fords and enjoy our collection of both Mercury and Fords. We have eight cars, recently acquiring a 1966 Hertz Shelby GT 350. We live in New York so the cruise & show season is short here. We cram in every cruise and show we can. It is winding down now with just a few shows left and cruise nights that are going only another week or two. We still will get together with other cruisers at different restaurants til the first salting then we put them away for the season. We are just not ready to yet! Last year we could drive them up to the third week in November, this year we were eating on the deck of one of our favorite spots on St Patrick's Day. It was a balmy 80 degrees.

I also belong to another Forum called Four Eyed Pride. We have two Capris. A 1980 Hatch back that is bored 60 over with lots of other goodies and is a LOT of fun to drive. A 1985 Bubble Back that is all original except for the tires and Battery with 29000 miles. I will be making an album soon. I am looking forward to talking and enjoying everyone's cars.
Old 09-23-2012, 09:41 PM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

welcome
Old 09-23-2012, 09:53 PM
WesleyEng.com
2nd Gear Member

ASL? 25/m/nyc here
Old 09-24-2012, 03:25 AM
samolet
3rd Gear Member

Welcome!
Old 09-24-2012, 05:52 AM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Quite the collection. Welcome to MF it's great to have you.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:18 AM
scott302
2nd Gear Member

Welcome to MF! Great collection!
Old 09-24-2012, 08:22 AM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

Welcome to MF! ...What part of NY?