New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

The new guy from NC!!

Old 10-04-2012, 08:33 AM
GT500Steve
4th Gear Member

Vincent, thats a GREAT looking car you have there! Love the color combo, don't see it a lot. Its nice to have another "snake" in the Carolina group. Look forward to meeting you and checking out your ride at one of the GTGs.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:39 AM
07sgt0720
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by GT500Steve
Vincent, thats a GREAT looking car you have there! Love the color combo, don't see it a lot. Its nice to have another "snake" in the Carolina group. Look forward to meeting you and checking out your ride at one of the GTGs.
Thanks!! My last Shelby was black with silver stripes and the maintenance of that black car drove me nuts. I am loving white lol. I am definitely jealous of your TVS and your Racestars. I need to get a set of them ASAP. I just pre-ordered the Alcoas though. My wife is ready to kill me though, I will have over ten thousand dollars spent between my Forgestars and the Alcoas! I am thinking of just buying the rear Weld RTS wheels for now to hold me off.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:08 AM
GT500Steve
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 07sgt0720
Thanks!! My last Shelby was black with silver stripes and the maintenance of that black car drove me nuts. I am loving white lol. I am definitely jealous of your TVS and your Racestars. I need to get a set of them ASAP. I just pre-ordered the Alcoas though. My wife is ready to kill me though, I will have over ten thousand dollars spent between my Forgestars and the Alcoas! I am thinking of just buying the rear Weld RTS wheels for now to hold me off.
I know the feeling man... these things are a MONEY PIT!! I am dropping a chunk of cash on mine next week with clutch/headers/wheels. Luckily, I just have a girlfriend instead of a wife, so the nagging is not constant.

If you order the Welds and go with the 15X10", remember to get the swaybar relocation kit. $35 and easy to install, but the wheels WONT go on without it.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:09 AM
MegaWatz
2nd Gear Member

Great looking stang, and thank you for your service! I've had a few friends run through Bragg, and I have a friend there that's stationed there currently.

I'm from around the Charlotte area, so if you're ever traveling west of NC, there are always some awesome car events and whatnot just about every weekend!

Welcome!
Old 10-04-2012, 09:09 AM
MegaWatz
2nd Gear Member

Great looking stang, and thank you for your service! I've had a few friends run through Bragg, and I have a friend there that's stationed there currently.

I'm from around the Charlotte area, so if you're ever traveling west of NC, there are always some awesome car events and whatnot just about every weekend!

Welcome!
Old 10-04-2012, 09:44 AM
07sgt0720
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by GT500Steve
I know the feeling man... these things are a MONEY PIT!! I am dropping a chunk of cash on mine next week with clutch/headers/wheels. Luckily, I just have a girlfriend instead of a wife, so the nagging is not constant.

If you order the Welds and go with the 15X10", remember to get the swaybar relocation kit. $35 and easy to install, but the wheels WONT go on without it.
Thanks for the heads up on the swaybar relocation kit. You going with one of the Mcleod setups? Also what wheels are you getting? ALso, I really can't complain about the wife. She is very supportive of my choices. Sometimes i just have to bribe her with something she likes. Ohhh, the things we do for happiness. HAHA.

Originally Posted by MegaWatz

Welcome!
If I am ever out that way I will be sure to shoot you a pm and see if anything is going on!
Old 10-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 07sgt0720
I'm sorry, That was more meant as an invite if you are interested in stopping by for a few. I didn't really come across to clearly. Don't feel obligated. Just throwing it out there.
I don't feel obligated, but I like beer. When and where?
Old 10-04-2012, 12:28 PM
07sgt0720
1st Gear Member

It will be Saturday afternoon'ish. If I can I will shoot you a pm when I get home. I am at competition. I was just picking up some of my stock parts but on the way over here my belt started squealing. Just my luck.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:57 AM
07sgt0720
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Sleeper_GT
I don't feel obligated, but I like beer. When and where?
Sorry I didn't get back to you man. We ended up leaving for Florida earlier then we planned on. I will message you when I get back so we can meet up. Hope the St. Jude's event is a great time!
Old 10-08-2012, 07:34 AM
Nick V.
2nd Gear Member

nice to have more nc members

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The new guy from NC!!