New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Just bought a 2013 GT!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2012, 09:41 PM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Congrats and welcome to MF. Stop in the Carolina Regional Chapter. Would be great to have you. We just about always have something going on....Matter-of-fact we just did a St Jude fundraiser at Fayetteville Raceway today.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:56 PM
alan0614
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by AdvancedSpecV
Thanks. I'm sure it's probably too late for today's event, but I'll definitely check out the Carolina's chapter forum. I'd love to hang out with some more gearheads . Do you guys meet anywhere near Raleigh sometimes?

Honestly I would like to hear as many different exhausts as possible in person so I can get a better idea of what I'm getting myself in to. I've been watching a bunch of videos on you tube and I can tell its just not going to be the same. Lowering it is definitely in the cards as well. I just haven't geeked out on it enough yet to know which setup is right for me.
We do meet in Raleigh from time to time. Since we are Internet based we try to move our meets around NC and SC. We had 5 cars from the Raleigh area today.

Hearing the exhaust in person is the best way to find what you want. Good luck.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:41 AM
MZR160

I've heard that the Flowmaster Outlaw axlebacks sound really good. Thinking of getting them for my 13 GT.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:52 AM
Timspony
SVT Section Moderator

Welcome to MF and congrtas!
Old 10-14-2012, 12:25 PM
Doyon
3rd Gear Member

Welcome to MF! Great looking ride!
Old 10-14-2012, 09:13 PM
05 Mustang
6th Gear Member

welcome & congrats!
Old 10-15-2012, 03:33 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Congrats and welcome to the MustangForums! Your 2013 5.0 is beautiful, I'm loving the factory 19" wheels. My only concern is, how come the Miata is in the garage when the new GT is outside in the rain!? haha

Let me know if you have any questions about any of our AM products. I'll be happy to help anyway I can and lead you in the right direction!

Shane
Old 10-15-2012, 04:19 PM
Jarrod@latemodel
Former Sponsor

Welcome to the forums.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:32 PM
AdvancedSpecV

Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky
Congrats and welcome to the MustangForums! Your 2013 5.0 is beautiful, I'm loving the factory 19" wheels. My only concern is, how come the Miata is in the garage when the new GT is outside in the rain!? haha

Let me know if you have any questions about any of our AM products. I'll be happy to help anyway I can and lead you in the right direction!

Shane
Lol the only reason my baby is out in te run is because I need to swap the garage around. I had zero plans of coming home with the mustang that day so I didn't really plan for it lol. I need to rearrange my garage completely to fit the mustang in there. But no worries it's in the plans. I've just been consumed between work, classes, and trying to find a buyer for the Miata.

Thanks for all the wonderful words guys. I absolutely love this car more and more every day. I think I will wait and hang out with my carolina buddies to figure out what direction I wanna go next. Tint will definitely be first tho! Maybe some personalized tags as well.
Old 10-16-2012, 06:41 AM
Jeffk
6th Gear Member

Location: Thomasville, NC Where we beat headers into submission!!

Welcome to the forum!

I was thinking the same thing about the garage situation. LOL.

Quick Reply: Just bought a 2013 GT!