New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

welcome to mustangforums.com

Old 05-20-2006, 04:02 PM
Warren2

Default Great movie of supercharged Ford Mustang with new Antonov AMM 2-speed supercharger WOW

Antonov Unveils First Two Speed Supercharger
Text & Photos courtesy Antonov plc
05-05-2006
Worlds first enters series production
The world’s first two speed supercharger drive system to enter series production will be demonstrated by Antonov, the automotive technology company, at the Engine Expo exhibition at Stuttgart in Germany next week. The following week, the racing driver Peter Kox will demonstrate the technology at the Zandvoort race circuit in the Netherlands.

And see the results:

Antonov has given on the 16th and 17th may 2006 a demonstration with a Ford Mustang and a Chevrolet 1.8 ltr. Both cars where build with a combined Rotrex/Antonov AMM 2-speed step up supercharger.

On the URL above all moevies who are made at race circuit Zandvoort (The Netherlands) concerning the driving performance off both cars.

Or:

Then folder “foto & film Galerie”
Then folder “AVA 2006”
================================================== =================

Old 05-22-2006, 03:00 PM
stlgates

Default RE: welcome to mustangforums.com

I am a proud new owner of a 1998 V6 Mustang. I am seeking a CD delete tray for my mustang, any leads would be helpful.
Old 05-24-2006, 11:55 PM
bhb20001

Thanks for the welcome. I come from a chevy family, drove chevy trucks since i got my license...but when i wanted to buy a sports car...chevy just couldn't cut it...and I can't believe how naive i was. I have had my 2000 GT for almost two years, and i can't believe the reliabilty of my car...i have never owned a vehicle this long, without come sort of problem...i have a couple things wrong now...i'm hoping to pick on your guys advice in how to trouble shoot them...
thanks again
Old 05-25-2006, 02:52 AM
87GT5LITER

Just wanted to say hi. I just bought my Mustang its an 87 GT 5.0 Conv. It is in rough condition now but I am working on it. Interior was gutted and replaced with the wrong interior. Had the wing of a hatchback on it that didn't fit right. Door handles both busted, top needs new weather striping. Ground effects busted and paint job done poorly. Bought the car for street and strip use its fun to drive current mods are: 4.88 cam, shorty Hedman headers, cold air intake, MSD ignition- TFI blastercoil, 8.5mm wires, Cap and Rotor, Eibach Lowering Springs, 2 1/2" O/R H-pipe 40 Series Flowmasters w/3" outlets, A/C removed, Smog pump removed, and Heads were changed but not sure the specs on them just no that they are shaved. Soon to have a 347 stroker kit installed and completly ballanced when I rebuild it next year[8D]!! Very Fast Very Fun. Hope to Find some good deals on here for my Cosmetic Problems.
Old 05-26-2006, 02:14 AM
tooljunky2001

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm a 61 yr. old male who retired early due to health problems. I've been out of the Mustang hobby for about 10 yrs. I picked up my'88 last year and it is still completely stock. My funds are low until the Minneapolis house sells. My first mods will be Weld Draglites and Continental tires. Long term goals are 347 CID carbureted crate motor--MaximumMotorsports or Evolution rear suspension--UPR K-member, A arms, coil over kit and caster/camber plates--Flaming River manual steering[slo ratio] kit. I'm looking forward to a long and pleasant relationship. Thanks again! LARRY
Old 05-29-2006, 10:37 AM
Mmm Mustang

My name is David and I recently purchased a 2003 GT convertible for my wife and myself. Bright red 5 speed and a great car to drive. I hope to learn abit here and there and improve the sound and horsepower of this car. So give me the facts and I shall put them to good use. We newbies thank you for such a great forum.
Old 05-30-2006, 02:16 PM
LexiJ

Hiya everyone! Definite Newbie here, don't even HAVE a mustang, but I've wanted one since I was oh.. 5 or 6. Got to drive a '99GT last summer, fell in love all over again... Minnesota gal, massage therapist, I'm usually more into classic cars than muscle cars, but- let's just say I've been dropped into the world of drag racing. Such an enjoyable world. But thanks for being here, and hope you're all having a magnificent week!
Old 06-01-2006, 02:09 PM
sals7tmp
1st Gear Member

got me a 1990 5.0 5 speed. im looking forward to chatting on this sight
Old 06-02-2006, 12:29 AM
laboss1

Hi guys just found this forum looks great will try to ad something when i can.
Just bought a 2005 saleen s281
also have a 1969 shelby gt 350 4 speed and a 1973 pantera gts back into fords to stay.
Old 06-02-2006, 02:11 PM
new2mustang

Hello everyone. Bear with me I'm not great with computers and I'm hoping to do better with my car. I own a 98 V6 convert. I've had it for a while. Love it. I just started getting water in the back during. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: welcome to mustangforums.com