New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

White (Ford) Mustang Registry

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2013, 07:36 PM
Alpharik

Default White (Ford) Mustang Registry

Ladies & Gentlemen,

My name is Rik Seavers ( Alpharik on this MustangForum & Alpharik_07 on MCA ) and I would like to let everyone know about the new and improved "White Mustang Registry"... Please visit our webpage & Facebook and give us a " LIKE "

www.whitemustangregistry.com

www.facebook.com/sewmr

Looking forward to getting to know more white ford mustang owners and the like.

Rik WMR0001
Old 07-22-2013, 10:37 PM
MustangInTexas
2nd Gear Member

Can you tell us more about this? I just see a web page looking for my 5 bucks. I've see other color registries but with some sort of substance to them.
Old 07-23-2013, 05:19 AM
Alpharik

We agree. There are other outstanding mustang registrys out there... Yellow, Silver etc... But we could not find a dedicated "White" ford mustang registry so we started one (please correct us by informing us if we are wrong). Yes. Our web site has just started up and will be changing as WMR changes and improves. By getting the word out here we hope to stir more interest and feed back like this

We are a non-profit "community" group & our only intention is to bring more "White (ford) Mustang" owners together Help us spread the word etc.

We are also apart of the Georgia Regional Mustang Club and will be displaying there logo/ link to their site and other affiliated clubs and sponsors of WMR in the future.

Thanks again. WMR0001
Old 07-23-2013, 05:20 AM
Alpharik

Default WMR

We agree. There are other outstanding mustang registrys out there... Yellow, Silver etc... But we could not find a dedicated "White" ford mustang registry so we started one (please correct us by informing us if we are wrong). Yes. Our web site has just started up and will be changing as WMR changes and improves. By getting the word out here we hope to stir more interest and feed back like this

We are a non-profit "community" group & our only intention is to bring more "White (ford) Mustang" owners together Help us spread the word etc.

We are also apart of the Georgia Regional Mustang Club and will be displaying there logo/ link to their site and other affiliated clubs and sponsors of WMR in the future.

Thanks again. WMR0001
Old 07-23-2013, 05:55 AM
MustangInTexas
2nd Gear Member

There is an old one at whitemustangregistry.forumotion.net but they don't look active any longer.
Old 07-23-2013, 06:34 AM
Neko
2nd Gear Member

Great, I knew of the black, yellow and silver one (that last one is obvious I suppose). Great to see a white one is around now too
Old 07-23-2013, 09:23 PM
Alpharik

Correct. We spent a month trying to contact the WhiteMustangRegistryforum without a single reply from FB or the Forum page... We would still like to partner with them at some point but for now we intend to take the lead. They have been inactive for the most part since 2009!

Please like us on FB www.facebook.com/sewmr and join when your able www.whitemustangregistry.com

Thanks again for your interest in WMR

WMR0001
Old 07-23-2013, 09:28 PM
Alpharik

Yes Neko & thanks for the vote of encouragement We have members of the YellowMustangRegistry & Silver in Georgia Regional Mustang Club. Great guys & Stangs!
Old 07-24-2013, 07:55 AM
95 BLOWN GT
5th Gear Member

cool...screw the partnership....hostile takeover perhaps ?
Old 07-24-2013, 06:06 PM
Alpharik

Our thoughts exactly!

Quick Reply: White (Ford) Mustang Registry