New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Softy from Australia new member

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2013, 12:06 PM
NTO_GUY
Former Sponsor

Welcome!
I have always loved Falcon you guys have. Great car!
Old 12-02-2013, 04:30 PM
Steve@Tasca
Former Sponsor

Love the Falcon, I've got a couple friends in the Perth area with some very, very nasty Falcons. One owns Xtreme Ford Tuning and has a 900+ Super Cobra Jet 5.4 in his Falcon Ute.

This is one of the others, another 900hp Falcon but this time a 5.0 modular.

Name:  DSC03183.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  73.6 KB

Name:  DSC03161.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  112.1 KB
Old 12-02-2013, 05:11 PM
semantic
1st Gear Member

900hp 4dr sedan.. pretty much just like my Fusion 2.5L then
Old 12-02-2013, 08:11 PM
softy

Originally Posted by Steve@Tasca
Love the Falcon, I've got a couple friends in the Perth area with some very, very nasty Falcons. One owns Xtreme Ford Tuning and has a 900+ Super Cobra Jet 5.4 in his Falcon Ute.

This is one of the others, another 900hp Falcon but this time a 5.0 modular.

I guess that would be Simon then , yes he is a well known Man for his talents/knowledge of ford engines and tuning more like a wanted man on our forums ,never meet the man in person would like to tho (; I would be going to him but the only thing is I live on the other side of Oz Nth Queensland but do have a good tuner here as well just not really into building engines like Simon tho (; And I guess you maybe talking about the
cat600 man, who's very switch on also about fords (; a good mate of Simons he helps out on our ford forums with advise which he goes into great detail too, have 100% respect for him even if he don't realize it as I'm just a die hard ford fan on our forum, but really I'm just a back/ yarder when it comes to cars but very passionate about fords so I look/listen and learn from others
Old 12-02-2013, 08:40 PM
Murgatroy
2nd Gear Member

I have always had a weakspot for Aussie Falcons, mainly cause we can't have them. Well that and you guys always kept a RWD base when everything went FWD here in the states.
Old 12-03-2013, 08:49 AM
Steve@Tasca
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by softy
I guess that would be Simon then , yes he is a well known Man for his talents/knowledge of ford engines and tuning more like a wanted man on our forums ,never meet the man in person would like to tho (; I would be going to him but the only thing is I live on the other side of Oz Nth Queensland but do have a good tuner here as well just not really into building engines like Simon tho (; And I guess you maybe talking about the
cat600 man, who's very switch on also about fords (; a good mate of Simons he helps out on our ford forums with advise which he goes into great detail too, have 100% respect for him even if he don't realize it as I'm just a die hard ford fan on our forum, but really I'm just a back/ yarder when it comes to cars but very passionate about fords so I look/listen and learn from others
You are correct sir, Simon and Daniel (cat600) are the ones I'm talking about. I've never met them face to face either but would love to one day. I've been dealing with them for years.

Did you see anything abut Daniels epic trans-Australia run in his older supercharged Falcon?

-Steve
Old 12-04-2013, 12:42 AM
softy

Originally Posted by Steve@Tasca
You are correct sir, Simon and Daniel (cat600) are the ones I'm talking about. I've never met them face to face either but would love to one day. I've been dealing with them for years.

Did you see anything abut Daniels epic trans-Australia run in his older supercharged Falcon?

-Steve
No not really, I have only known Daniel from being on our ford forum but have seen some of his cars and Simons all tuff cars (; Simons 6cyl t/c falcon running in the 9s group pretty tuff !! I take it you must have your own business as you being dealing with them for years of some kind , They are both quite achievers !
Old 12-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Steve@Tasca
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by softy
No not really, I have only known Daniel from being on our ford forum but have seen some of his cars and Simons all tuff cars (; Simons 6cyl t/c falcon running in the 9s group pretty tuff !! I take it you must have your own business as you being dealing with them for years of some kind , They are both quite achievers !
I've been in the Ford parts business for nearly 20 years and have specialized in working with you guys on the forums for the last nine years. I just switched to Tasca a couple months ago.

I met both of them through dealings on parts, I actually sold Simon the SCJ engine that's in his Ute and I believe both of Daniels cars are packed full of parts from me including that beautiful intake manifold on his twin turbo car.

On the off chance that you need any U.S. spec parts please keep me in mind, I'd be glad to help and we do ship world wide.

-Steve
Old 12-04-2013, 11:35 AM
TraineeV2

Welcome, awesome car really looks nice
Old 12-04-2013, 03:24 PM
Mr Brooksy

Hey another Aussie!

Quick Reply: Softy from Australia new member