New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New member - Info and Pic

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2014, 01:07 AM
webbisbored

Default New member - Info and Pic

Current mods on my 2007 Mustang GT (Mila)

Performance
-Bama Livewire TS Tuner -Roush Cold Air Intake -Ford Racing Stinger Axle back Exhaust

Appearance
-19' Staggered Black Machined GT500 Rims -5% Tint w/ 8' Brow -Headlight Splitters -Quarter Panel Loveurs -Chrome Grill -Raxiom Smoked Tail Lights -Hash Marks -Chrome Door Handles -Painted Side Mirror Covers -GT Floor Mats

Audio
-Kenwood Excelon DVD/Navigation Head Unit -12' Boston G3 Sub Woofer -Alpine V-Power Amp

Name:  newestcar_zps9eed4ae4.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  90.7 KB
Old 03-26-2014, 06:38 AM
2005Redfire6
6th Gear Member

Welcome
Old 03-26-2014, 07:54 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Welcome, great looking car.
Old 03-26-2014, 08:29 AM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Welcome to the MF!

I'm really diggin' your GT's exterior mods. Overall it's a very clean ride. The multiple touches of black components makes the silver look a lot more aggressive. nice job!

What's your favorite mod so far? What are you plans for future mods?

Shane
Old 03-26-2014, 11:48 AM
webbisbored

Hey thanks guys. I'm excited to be here!!!

Shane - My favorite mod by far are the rims I just got. They gave it the aggressive yet sleeek look I was hoping for. I have alot alot alot of mods planned for the future but the most immediate ones I'll be getting (withing the next couple months hopefully) are a rear spoiler, leading towards the roush spoiler from AM, a new hood, dont have that one narrowed down at all. And as far as performance mods I plan to get a set of LT headers and a 62mm throttle body from BBK very soon. The biggest mod I have planned is for either a supercharger or turbocharger, just really got to think about which one I will choose, but thats probably a year away so I wil have plenty of time to weight them both out.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:14 PM
Jarrod@latemodel
Former Sponsor

Welcome to the forums.
Old 03-26-2014, 06:15 PM
Chazman_1962
2nd Gear Member

Looks good, welcome
Old 03-27-2014, 04:06 PM
AMWill
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by webbisbored
Hey thanks guys. I'm excited to be here!!!

Shane - My favorite mod by far are the rims I just got. They gave it the aggressive yet sleeek look I was hoping for. I have alot alot alot of mods planned for the future but the most immediate ones I'll be getting (withing the next couple months hopefully) are a rear spoiler, leading towards the roush spoiler from AM, a new hood, dont have that one narrowed down at all. And as far as performance mods I plan to get a set of LT headers and a 62mm throttle body from BBK very soon. The biggest mod I have planned is for either a supercharger or turbocharger, just really got to think about which one I will choose, but thats probably a year away so I wil have plenty of time to weight them both out.
It's hard to beat wheels as a best exterior mod. The factory wheels really take away a lot of the beauty these cars have. It's crazy how much a set of aftermarket wheels will change the impression any Mustang gives!

I like the overall plan you have for the future. If you do end up installing a set of LT headers, you may want to lean towards a supercharger further down the road, over a turbocharger. Since the LT headers can't be used with a turbo system, it would be a little bit of a waste. However, they work VERY well with superchargers.

For the hood, do you like cowl hoods or hoods with scoops or vents or what? Just trying to feel your interest out. Maybe we have something that will suit you!

Shane
Old 03-27-2014, 05:16 PM
Tiffsobelle
1st Gear Member

Welcome! Nice looking car.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:29 AM
96t-bird
5th Gear Member

Welcome. Nice car and rims.

Quick Reply: New member - Info and Pic