New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

First Stang

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2014, 09:15 AM
lawnchaircrew

Default First Stang

Hey all. New the mustang world but not to the car world. Was an import/tuner guy and got really tired of it. The only ford's I ever messed with were Probe Gts and Super Coupe's. Just bought my 2012 Mustang 3.7 6 speed less than a week ago. It's be a lot of fun so far and there seems to be plenty out there in the way of upgrades for the 3.7. Excited to be here.

Thanks~!
My Car

Transformation so far..

Last edited by lawnchaircrew; 08-14-2014 at 10:42 AM.
Old 06-04-2014, 11:19 AM
AMAlexLazarus
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by lawnchaircrew
Hey all. New the mustang world but not to the car world. Was an import/tuner guy and got really tired of it. The only ford's I ever messed with were Probe Gts and Super Coupe's. Just bought my 2012 Mustang 3.7 6 speed less than a week ago. It's be a lot of fun so far and there seems to be plenty out there in the way of upgrades for the 3.7. Excited to be here.

Thanks~!
My Car

Lawnchaircrew,

Welcome to the family and congratulations on your first Mustang! I can't help notice that you're in the PA. If you're ever in the Philly area be sure to stop by the AmericanMuscle Headquarters for a tour and say hello!

We have a wealth of info on site here and a slew of parts for your 3.7L Be sure to check out our 2011 V6 Project Car as well and let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

-Alex
Old 06-04-2014, 12:25 PM
lawnchaircrew

Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus
Lawnchaircrew,

Welcome to the family and congratulations on your first Mustang! I can't help notice that you're in the PA. If you're ever in the Philly area be sure to stop by the AmericanMuscle Headquarters for a tour and say hello!

We have a wealth of info on site here and a slew of parts for your 3.7L Be sure to check out our 2011 V6 Project Car as well and let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

-Alex
Thank You! I am just over an hour away from Philly and saw your website before I even joined this forum. I ordered the quarter window cover. I would like to come down and visit your business sometime this summer.

-Alex
Old 06-04-2014, 02:00 PM
bdraisey
1st Gear Member

Welcome,

I am knew to this site and cant figure out how to post. How were you able to do it with pictures?
Old 06-04-2014, 02:37 PM
lawnchaircrew

Click the little yellow picture icon at the top of where you enter the text and paste in the URL of where your photo resides on the internet.
Old 06-04-2014, 03:53 PM
lawnchaircrew

Looking into goodies for my car and have noticed that upgrades are really expensive compared to the pre- 05' cars. 300 for an intake seems steep. Guess I'm just used to the rice world.
Old 06-04-2014, 04:19 PM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Welcome and congrats on the Mustang.
Old 06-04-2014, 08:06 PM
Stang BB
2nd Gear Member

Welcome and that's a nice looking car.
Old 06-05-2014, 06:53 AM
96t-bird
5th Gear Member

Congrats and welcome.
Old 06-05-2014, 12:26 PM
azdevil1
1st Gear Member

Hopefully you will get your parts from AmericanMuscle.com they have a lot of BBB complaints due to their service issues, and shipping. Welcome!

Try CJponyparts.com and LateModelRestoration.com for better prices, selection and service.

Quick Reply: First Stang