New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Camaro Enthusiast with 2015 Mustang on Order

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2015, 03:25 AM
carid
Former Sponsor

Art Vandelay, glad to have you joined us! Forum like this is the best way to make new friends and learn something new about a passion that runs deep. Good luck with your new purchase and make sure to show us your beauty, when it arrives!
Old 02-13-2015, 07:58 AM
Art Vandelay

Thanks again for the warm welcome. I got an e-mail from my salesman yesterday to tell me he had no update on my order. It's been just shy of two weeks so I hope I can get some kind of news next week. When I ordered my Stingray last year I was able to track its progress on Chevrolet's website. There doesn't appear to be anything similar from Ford. If anyone knows of a way to keep tabs on my Mustang, please let me know. I guess, at best, I have another month to wait.
Old 02-13-2015, 08:46 AM
TheZman
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Art Vandelay
Thanks again for the warm welcome. I got an e-mail from my salesman yesterday to tell me he had no update on my order. It's been just shy of two weeks so I hope I can get some kind of news next week. When I ordered my Stingray last year I was able to track its progress on Chevrolet's website. There doesn't appear to be anything similar from Ford. If anyone knows of a way to keep tabs on my Mustang, please let me know. I guess, at best, I have another month to wait.
What 2015 Mustang did you order that you have to wait that long for it? Just asking cause usually a dealer can search other dealers and get one in or you can shop around within 150 miles of the FORD dealers were you live and should be able to find one.. Thats what i did. i drove 3 hours to get my new 2015 and got $4,500 off msrp..
Old 02-13-2015, 08:55 AM
Art Vandelay

A dealer searched for me, but came up blank. My wife and I were pretty adamant in our get exactly what we wanted. We're not in a hurry so we felt it was best to order. I qualify for X-Plan pricing, so I was happy with the discount.

We ordered a Ruby Red GT Premium convertible.
Old 02-13-2015, 09:09 AM
TheZman
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Art Vandelay
A dealer searched for me, but came up blank. My wife and I were pretty adamant in our get exactly what we wanted. We're not in a hurry so we felt it was best to order. I qualify for X-Plan pricing, so I was happy with the discount.

We ordered a Ruby Red GT Premium convertible.
Thats going to be a nice car.. Ruby red is the only red i really like. did you get an auto or manual trans?
Old 02-13-2015, 07:33 PM
Art Vandelay

Automatic transmission.
Old 02-17-2015, 07:54 PM
potman
3rd Gear Member

Welcome,

Candy red GT premium with saddle....
Old 02-19-2015, 08:54 PM
Art Vandelay

Got an update today. The wife's Mustang is scheduled to be built March 16. We've got more waiting to do.
Old 02-21-2015, 08:39 AM
Sleeper_GT
6th Gear Member

Welcome to MF
Old 02-22-2015, 06:20 AM
DK Pony
4th Gear Member

Welcome and Congrats. The waiting will be well worth it.

Quick Reply: Camaro Enthusiast with 2015 Mustang on Order