New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New from NJ and need HELP

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2015, 01:58 AM
MDilley639

Post New from NJ and need HELP

Ok, I'm new to the formum scene and need HELP with my husbands 1990 GT. He's done some after market work but having an ongoing issue with power. I've tried using some "Mustang" mechanics in our area but have only waisted money. A friend suggested I check out the forums so here I am. I now want to see what options are available to find someone who can literally break down and re-build what he has now. ANY and ALL assistance would be appriciated! He really loves his car and hasn't driven it in over a year and is ready to junk it. I don't want this to happen as he's supported me in all my work over the past 10 years and he deserves his car.

Again, ANY and ALL assistance is welcome. We're in Central New Jersey if this helps....
Old 04-16-2015, 06:47 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you.

Start a thread in the Tech section, 1979-1995 5.0L, there's a couple guys from Jersey in there that may be able to help you out. Good luck

Last edited by 88 orangepeel notch; 04-16-2015 at 06:50 AM.
Old 04-16-2015, 08:34 AM
MDilley639

Originally Posted by 88 orangepeel notch
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you.

Start a thread in the Tech section, 1979-1995 5.0L, there's a couple guys from Jersey in there that may be able to help you out. Good luck
Thanks ... will do!
Old 04-16-2015, 06:23 PM
Choppertwo
3rd Gear Member

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the build
Old 04-16-2015, 08:44 PM
cruisin5268d
4th Gear Member

Welcome to the forum.

Obviously we cannot break down the engine for you but if you head over to the Tech section for the model year you'll see that there's tons of great info available. If your searches don't yield the results you were hoping for then start a new thread.
Old 04-16-2015, 10:05 PM
The Menace

Originally Posted by MDilley639
Ok, I'm new to the formum scene and need HELP with my husbands 1990 GT. He's done some after market work but having an ongoing issue with power. I've tried using some "Mustang" mechanics in our area but have only waisted money. A friend suggested I check out the forums so here I am. I now want to see what options are available to find someone who can literally break down and re-build what he has now. ANY and ALL assistance would be appriciated! He really loves his car and hasn't driven it in over a year and is ready to junk it. I don't want this to happen as he's supported me in all my work over the past 10 years and he deserves his car.

Again, ANY and ALL assistance is welcome. We're in Central New Jersey if this helps....
Welcome to the forum good luck and your husband is a lucky man.