New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Newbe from OHIO

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2015, 04:00 PM
damaterman

Default Newbe from OHIO

Hello Y'all.
Got my 1st Mustang and 1st Convertible a couple days ago.
She's an 07 Silver V6.

The Wife can't ride anymore so I sold the Bike and got a Drop Top.
Gotta have the wind in My face somehow..
Hope to see some of you Folks out and about.
Ken.
Old 05-16-2015, 05:34 PM
Choppertwo
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by damaterman
Hello Y'all.
Got my 1st Mustang and 1st Convertible a couple days ago.
She's an 07 Silver V6.

The Wife can't ride anymore so I sold the Bike and got a Drop Top.
Gotta have the wind in My face somehow..
Hope to see some of you Folks out and about.
Ken.
Welcome to the forum, man
Old 05-17-2015, 11:26 AM
Coyote5
1st Gear Member

welcome to the forums.
Old 05-17-2015, 02:28 PM
TPony
6th Gear Member

welcome...vert...the way to go.
Old 05-18-2015, 06:58 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Welcome and congrats.
Old 05-18-2015, 06:11 PM
ucinn
3rd Gear Member

Where in Ohio you from? I'm in between Cincinnati and Dayton. What kind of bike did you have. I have a 2009 Suzuki Boulevard C50T decked out as far as I want to take her. We also just got a vert..2012 black. Planning on any mods to the new ride?
Old 05-20-2015, 04:34 PM
ExtremePowerHouse
Former Sponsor

Welcome!
Old 05-22-2015, 03:43 PM
damaterman

Originally Posted by ucinn
Where in Ohio you from? I'm in between Cincinnati and Dayton. What kind of bike did you have. I have a 2009 Suzuki Boulevard C50T decked out as far as I want to take her. We also just got a vert..2012 black. Planning on any mods to the new ride?
My Brotha you are close to me. Liberty TWP. Tween Cincy and Middletown. I had the best Bike I have ever owned. A 2010 Victory Cross Country.I'm gonna try to do this for Her. Shouldn't be to hard. I am a Ford guy at heart.
Always wanted a Stang. Got Her now.lol Time to cruise the back roads and just get lost. Gonna drive up to Urbana tomorrow to get some new shoes for the Girl.(polished 5 spoke GT wheels).
Hope to see you out there.
Ken.
Attached Thumbnails Newbe from OHIO-20140830_111016.jpg   Newbe from OHIO-20150515_185537.jpg  
Old 05-23-2015, 10:17 AM
ucinn
3rd Gear Member

Wow, we are really close, I'm in Fairfield Township..right near the roundabout at Hamilton Mason and Vinnedge/seward, . We have probably passes each other a few times out riding. I know it's got to be hard....thought about selling it a few times myself to get this mustang, but in the end, the wife couldn't sell the bike either...she loves to ride about as much as I do.
So we decided to supplement We love going to the summer festivals and take the bike to them as much as possible. Problem is we have gotten stuck out there under overpasses and stuff when the evening thunderstorms come in so the Mustang will be perfect for those days.
Old 05-24-2015, 09:23 PM
damaterman

Originally Posted by ucinn
Wow, we are really close, I'm in Fairfield Township..right near the roundabout at Hamilton Mason and Vinnedge/seward, . We have probably passes each other a few times out riding. I know it's got to be hard....thought about selling it a few times myself to get this mustang, but in the end, the wife couldn't sell the bike either...she loves to ride about as much as I do.
So we decided to supplement We love going to the summer festivals and take the bike to them as much as possible. Problem is we have gotten stuck out there under overpasses and stuff when the evening thunderstorms come in so the Mustang will be perfect for those days.
Heck yea we are close. Spittin distance.lol
Your lucky that your Wife can still ride. Mine wants to but can't. I had to sell it to keep Her off of it.lol And She's still pissed at me. lol
My old riddin buds are planning to get me a loaner bike for a couple trips. Keeping Me from going into DT's lol.
A Person need to see the Cycletherapist a couple hours a week...

Quick Reply: Newbe from OHIO