New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New Member, v6 Mustang , Ideas!?

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2016, 07:00 PM
Galiindo

Wink New Member, v6 Mustang , Ideas!?

I'm A New Member To This Forum, Hope You Guys Can Help, I'm Just Looking For Ideas for My 2015 Ford Mustang That I Can Possibly Do, because I Got The Base Model On Purpose To Built It My Self!? And I Was Wondering If You Guys Have Any Ideas? .....If You Guys Have Mustang Pictures Of Your Own Mods, Feel Free To Send Them ,
Old 01-10-2016, 07:12 AM
NCRaineman

From someone who has modded several cars the first things I do on a stock vehicle are usually intake, exhaust and have the windows tinted.

I/E will provide a modest performance gain but is really more about getting the car to breathe easier and sound better. The engine is really a sophisticated air pump, and the more efficiently that air moves through the engine the better it will perform. As far as sound is concerned these are modern muscle cars and I believe they should be heard. Manufacturers are so concerned with tailpipe emissions these days... they have really strangled the voices of performance vehicles. I find it hilarious that they actually play simulated engine noise from the radio in order to enhance the driving experience. Put a free flowing set of mufflers on the car and let the engine be heard. Tinting the windows not only looks nice, it will also help protect the interior from sun damage.

Further modifications from there come down to your own goals and personal taste. Good luck!
Old 01-10-2016, 10:28 PM
Galiindo

Red face

Wow, Well Your Definitely Correct, thanks For Your Help, Sounds Like Some Ideas I Will For sure Look Into! ,, ,By Any Chance Do You Know Anything About Intsallig Led Lights For Your Interior?
Old 01-11-2016, 03:26 AM
carid
Former Sponsor

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your brand new Mustang! Glad to hear you're ready to make some improvements on it! Plenty of good people and good ideas can be found on here.

I would recommend you to start with some simple mods first, like installing a new set of wheels, changing the headlights or installing a new air intake system.

Check out our web-site for more cool ideas: http://www.carid.com/2015-ford-mustang-accessories/
Old 01-11-2016, 04:58 AM
Red2kZ28
Banned

Welcome. Boost it.