New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Howdy! Question on options package 401a!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 07:38 PM
jeskam

Default Howdy! Question on options package 401a!

So I just plunked down $750 to have a 15' GT hauled from Omaha, NE to Charlotte, NC. It seemed to have everything I wanted for the right price. This is through CarMax btw. One of those features is the Shaker system which is listed twice on the car's selling page. One thing that popped out at me in the pictures however, is that although it is in fact the shaker system in there.. there are no memory seat buttons on the door...hmmmm? Can the shaker be had without the other parts of the 401a package? The car only has 5K on the ODO.. I doubt someone would have gone to the lengths to put in a shaker in a non 401a or take out the memory seat function in a 401a.... Thoughts? And hello all btw!
Old 11-09-2016, 06:39 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the forum.

You may have to ask this in the appropriate Tech section, the one specific to your year Mustang. They'll help you in there if you don't get an answer here.

Congrats by the way on the purchase, hope it all works out well.
Old 11-19-2016, 10:09 AM
proeagles
4th Gear Member

Not sure about the 2015, but the 401A in the 16 has the Shaker and memory seat function. It may be possible that you see the word Shaker on the radio or it is listed but it is not the Shaker 1000 system which comes with the 401A.