New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New Here From Washington State!

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 02:39 AM
keoneeli1

Default New Here From Washington State!

I have been here, almost 8 months ago. Today, I received a Birthday reminder. So, yup today is my birthday, 42 years young!

BTW : I have ALS ( Lou Gehrig's Disease ), so because of my ALS, the doctors had to remove my voice box to prevent me from choking. I hope everyone understands that I have to email anyone. If you want to get a hold of me, please use my PM or email me.

Well, it's good to be back. Will be visiting a lot more.

I don't have a Foxbody yet, but that is what I am trying to get! I have a few other cars, and I am looking to add to the collection.

I have a Porsche '73 914 2.0L, but it is all torn apart. It is for my youngest son, 13 now. I also have a '69 VW Bug for my oldest son. He actually has been helping me work on the Bug. He was about 3 when he started helping me. I am really serious! He was skateboarding in the house before he could walk. I put some of my videos on, and then he crawled up on my board, and was lifting the board up and down, before he was walking! I guess that it's in the blood! I was a professional skateboarder before I got sick. Also, a high - rise carpenter, again, before I got sick!

So, let me know what you have, in the area please! I am interested in an '87 - '93, because I have most of the engine, including some GT40 aluminum heads, the cam & lifters, and a Carter 650 carb, K & N 4 " pistons with rings. Some other stuff. Just waiting on the body.

Thanks again, fellas!

David ( keoneeli1 here on the site ) Cawdrey
Old 01-10-2017, 06:53 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Welcome back David, good luck with your search for a Fox. And hope there's some relief from the ALS.
Old 01-10-2017, 10:37 AM
movielover40
4th Gear Member

Nice to hear from you David.

Praying for your ALS.
Old 01-11-2017, 03:08 PM
keoneeli1

Thanks guys, I am glad to be back! I am in need of my ' stang fix!

I have all the good parts for a great engine, but I'd rather get rid of those parts, and buy a complete car, and give it to my sons.

I think that is a bit easier.

See you soon!