New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Mustang Rebellion "lNew Member Message"

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2017, 11:22 AM
Mustang Rebellion

Thumbs up Mustang Rebellion "lNew Member Message"

My name is Jim, also known as the "Globetrotter", it is my privilege to be a new member of this great club and forum.
I purchased a very special 2010 Mustang GT "Rebellion" from Jay at Mustang Depot in Las Vegas ten months ago, I fist saw it at the 2009 SEMA show in Las Vegas and it was such fantastic Mustang. I am thrilled every morning when I go into the Garage and remove the custom sheets that cover the car when not in use and there it is, an absolutely flawless and beautiful machine, a very powerful engine when needed or desired, and the small of a new car. I drive it once a week on sunny days, and I love polishing the paint. It has everything imaginable and a lot more thanks to Jay and nor to forget the twenty SEMA sponsor equipment manufacturer installations. All I will change is the REBELLION Wheels, and I am in the process of adding "Outlaw" racing rims and a few minor eye candy engine additions.The car is absolutely awesome as purchased of course, the car looks like it is right of the showroom floor, absolutely no dust or rust just like Jay built and kept it at Mustang Depot. Jay is a very talented and special person and I am fortunate to consider myself as his friend in Florida. Jay, his team and twenty equipment sponsers of course deserve all the credit for the designing and building such a beautiful machine as the Mustang Rebellion, I deserve the credit for convincing Jay to sell it to me
first and foremost, give me a substantial discount to what really cost them to build and paint the car, and lastly for me to come up with a small mountain of cash in $100 Bills to purchase this beauty.
Once again, hello to you all, and thank you for your kindness and consideration.
Hello to all and I really appreciate you all.

Sincerely
J.T. McCabe
MUSTANG REBELLION
Old 02-28-2017, 09:53 AM
1 Alibi 2
3rd Gear Member

Welcome..........................pics ???
Old 02-28-2017, 03:52 PM
Mustang Rebellion

I added some photos for you, so you can view at your convenience and let me know if you approve.
Old 03-10-2017, 03:32 PM
movielover40
4th Gear Member

Don't see any pictures.

Sounds like a great car!!
Old 03-12-2017, 03:31 AM
Clespert

Default mustang depot

mustang depot lol I went there before... I even posted a yelp review about that place..
https://www.yelp.com/biz/mustang-depot-las-vegas
he has his kids running the place I assume
Old 03-13-2017, 06:51 AM
88 orangepeel notch
6th Gear Member

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you.

Would love to see some pics....