New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

new guy from florida

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 12:43 AM
hookandpull
2nd Gear Member

Default new guy from florida

I have seen your forum a few times and decided to join.

so about my self and my cars. I am 22 years old and am in the Air Force I have three mustangs all of which are red .

I have a 1992 mustang gt with a 408 stroker and all the goodies , edelbrock victor series all around ist layin down six hundred horses without the 250 wet shot.

also a 1993 mustang lx hatch wit a built 302 and a 150 shot of nitrous. also a great audio system (this is my daily driver) not sure what its layin down but it is runing like crap because i need a chip for it

and a 2001 that used to be a v6 and I took the liberty of installing 95 5.0 along with a saleen body kit and 18' niche rims .

Old 12-30-2005, 01:05 AM
Smallpox33
1st Gear Member

Default RE: new guy from florida

sweet but why would u put an old motor in a new car why not SC the 6? Plus the 4.6 is a more productive and lighter engine, maybe im missing something? dont tkae me wrong her i dunno. Anyways what part of florida are you from? im in Maitland, which is near Winter Park which is Orlandos nieghboor lol.
Old 12-30-2005, 01:40 AM
hookandpull
2nd Gear Member

well i happened to have an 5.0 motor and the v6 i had wrecked on I-10 in new mexico ... man I was kissing goodbye on that one did 3 360's and went through a ****** wire fenc backwards doing a hundred. so I figure the car was cursed so i ripped out its heart and put what I had handy in but 5.0 was fully rebuilt and parts are alot cheaper and since the v6 uses vacuum lines for thits brakes instead of hydraulic it made it alot easier with not having to redo my brake system but needless to say when had installed everything including motor neglected to remember that the chasis harness will not match up with 95 ecu harness aaauugg it was haedache it was close but no cigar. needless to say some time later the frakenstein was finished.

OH, I am from destin in north florida on Eglin AFB.
Old 12-30-2005, 01:54 AM
ekthrilla
3rd Gear Member

Your cars sound nice as heck. Im also in florida. Im in a town about 30 minutes from gainsville. welcome to mustang forums.
ORIGINAL: hookandpull

well i happened to have an 5.0 motor and the v6 i had wrecked on I-10 in new mexico ... man I was kissing goodbye on that one did 3 360's and went through a ****** wire fenc backwards doing a hundred. so I figure the car was cursed so i ripped out its heart and put what I had handy in but 5.0 was fully rebuilt and parts are alot cheaper and since the v6 uses vacuum lines for thits brakes instead of hydraulic it made it alot easier with not having to redo my brake system but needless to say when had installed everything including motor neglected to remember that the chasis harness will not match up with 95 ecu harness aaauugg it was haedache it was close but no cigar. needless to say some time later the frakenstein was finished.

OH, I am from destin in north florida on Eglin AFB.
Old 12-30-2005, 02:02 AM
hookandpull
2nd Gear Member

hey appreciate it how far is gainsville from pensacola ? I am actually originally from Tucson Arizona but have here for about three years.
Old 12-30-2005, 02:32 AM
gt96stang
5th Gear Member

Hey glad to see you joined here. They are quite helpful. I actually live in Navarre.
Old 12-30-2005, 02:35 AM
hookandpull
2nd Gear Member

DO YOU ROLL IN A CLUB AT ALL. MAYBE YOU HAVE SEEN MY MUSTANGS... THATS AWESOME THOUGH. I WAS THINKING OF BUYING A HOUSE IN NAVARRE
Old 12-30-2005, 02:58 AM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

welcome to MF! Sounds like some awesome stangs you've got.
Old 12-30-2005, 03:53 AM
hookandpull
2nd Gear Member

hey i appreciate you support thanx for the welcome
Old 12-30-2005, 04:29 AM
fast eddie
2nd Gear Member

Welcome Aboard!!

Quick Reply: new guy from florida