New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

What up all from AZ

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2003, 03:27 AM
95_GT_Stang
2nd Gear Member

Default What up all from AZ

I just wanted to say whats up to everyone here. I just got my stang, shes a beauty. Its a red 95 GT. It only has 22K miles on the odometer! Everything was original when I got the car, including the battery. A truely unmolested 5.0! I began my work by adding Flowmaster American Thunder exhause to get that mustang sound. The tires were also original so I upgraded to some 17X9 '03 Cobra rims with some Yokohamas for traction. Next came a new set of plug wires, 9mm Ford racing, along with some Bosch Platinum 4 spark plugs, even the plugs were original. Next came the cold air intake. I just got some March underdrive pulleys this weekend, which i'm putting on next tuesday. That is where I am at as of now. I'm basically just putting more parts on it paycheck to paycheck. Future plans include computer chip, long tube headers, shorty x pipe, Edelbrock performer rpm intake, and mabie a cam. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks guys,

Patrick Garrity