New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New from SWFL

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 10:16 PM
ShotgunTimmy

Default New from SWFL

Hey I'm new here, I'm from Cape Coral, FL. Name's Tim. I have a '97 white V6 5spd. I've done a little work to it, listed in my sig. My dad bought it for me the day after Thanksgiving (I'm only 16) and I love it. My only regret is that I bought a v6 (99+ v6 would have been better) but I still abuse it and would get into too much trouble with a GT. (Not to mention gas and insurance, I'm already broke) I plan on doing some minor things to it, I'll probably keep it as long as it's running, most likely buy a newer one after high school. (I'm a junior) I actually read about this site in the MM&FF issue I just picked up today and decided to check it out. Some of you may recognize me from 3.8mustang, maybe not, whatever. That's about it. If you're in the Cape/Ft Myers area drop me a line.
Old 01-17-2006, 02:10 AM
HC_CrAzYHoRsE
Super Moderator

Default RE: New from SWFL

hey welcome aboard Timmyi was actually wondering if that article was going to bring in some new members, that's pretty cool. enjoy the site! i know i do
Old 01-17-2006, 01:14 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Welcome! I have some friends in Ft. Myers and Cape Coral. More so Lehigh Acres actually.

Hope you enjoy our forums, and don't worry, there's nothing wrong with a v6!
Old 01-17-2006, 07:51 PM
StickShifty
5th Gear Member

welcome, my son. welcome to the best site around. check out the off topic section, its good.
Old 01-17-2006, 08:53 PM
FoxRod
4th Gear Member

What's up Timmy,

I'm down in the Ft. Lauderdale Area. Do you ever go to Morosso in West Palm? Maybe we can get some other members on this site to make a big event and head out there. Good to see theres at least one other Florida member here. Good luck with the car and enjoy the forums.