New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hello everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 03:03 PM
Silver Steed

Default Hello everyone!

Hey everybody.....I'm glad to become what I have heard, is the place to be on the net regarding mustangs. I have a silver 02' GT with an automatic transmission. I recently just purchased my first mod (Magnaflow cat-back) and I am awaiting its arrival. My plans, performance wise include a magnaflow off-road x-pipe, BBK shorty headers, 75mm throttle body & plenum, amd a cold air intake. I am quite curious what these mods would get for me in the quarter mile, any guesses? I am not too interested in getting drag radials for it or the 4.10 gears. I just paid off my other car (98' Grand Prix GT) and traded cars with my fiance, but I am making the meaty car payment still and now she's not. NICE TO HAVE A V8 AGAIN! I am more than appreciative for opinions regarding my choice of modifications and any suggestions are also VERY welcome.

Thanks!
Ron
Old 01-19-2006, 05:46 PM
PCstang05
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Hello everyone!

Welcome aboard. Your car sounds very nice. I would like to have a Grand Prix as my daily driver car. Right now I have a Grand Am, but I would like to upgrade to the GP. You picked a good forum. There is lots of information out there, everything you wanted to know about the mustang. I am also new and have learned some from being on here. By the way, try to get some pics up.
Old 01-19-2006, 07:01 PM
Silver Steed

I had the grand prix modded also, with ram air hood (MUSTANG HOODS ARE SOOO MUCH CHEAPER!), CAI, exhaust , rocker arms, powerslot, etc...Anyways now that I have a digital camera, I will most certainly get pics up soon. Thanks for the warm welcome.
Old 01-19-2006, 07:02 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Welcome! Sounds like you've got some good plans for the car-- keep us posted and check out our tech sections for info on all those mods.