New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Whats Next!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 09:35 PM
roushracingmustang
1st Gear Member

Default Whats Next!!!

HI, New to the Mustang forums its only the greatest car ever can't believe it took this long to sign up later, Jody
Old 01-19-2006, 10:42 PM
xRockThePonyx
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Whats Next!!!

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.

Tell us a little about your stang.
Old 01-20-2006, 12:51 AM
ekthrilla
3rd Gear Member

give us some details about your stang. I will be happy to read your specs and mods. BTW welcome to the best mustang site around.
Old 01-20-2006, 02:28 AM
roushracingmustang
1st Gear Member

Well first off
my 69 convertible is restomod I am building
The motor is a 69 429 11:1 compression, gear drive, cobra jet heads, 1.73 crane roller rockers,fliud dampner ford motorsports 303 cam, victor intake, demon carb, msd distributor, csr water pump, edelbrock rpm NOS system - Who knows what horse power i will have also considering ditching the victor for RPM air gap intake and finding a standard trans 5 or 6 speed
C-6 tranny with shift kit, 3500 TCI converter
Suspension-Flaming river rack, 9 inch with 4:10 no rear brakes yet wilwood breaks on the front and as soon as I can aford it Air ride
Torque thrust 17x9 kumho 45/275 rear 17x8 kumho 45/225 front
Body-Shelby brake scoops yes there functional Shelby deck lid and corners, 3 1/2 cowl hood
new top newer cloth style, glass back window, body work and paint done in red
Interior-Recaro seats B&M black diamond shifter, 15 gallon aluminum cell in trunk optima battery
Still need a bunch of parts to finish 429/460 shorty headers, Aluminum radiator, electric fans, starter, pulleys, altanator, rear brakes, lots of interior items and the list goes on
To cold to work on it right now cant wait till spring

Th 85 GT is electric blue with a darker blue stripe down the middle 302 with a mild cam stock headers dual exhaust, demon carb, ultra wheels, B.F goodys, grey interior, stock seats
plan on doing alot more to it after my 69 is done

99 cobra SLP exhaust, jegs x-pipe no cats, BBK underdrive pulley kit, BBK cold air system, ZEX
125 shot of Nos. everthing else pretty much stock 32000 miles on her red in color think I,m gona flame it this summer and add a styling bar and a different shifter

02 v6 jegs x-pipe no cats, jegs cat back kit with chrome tips, cold air kit, 17x9 bullitt chrome Cobra wheels with 275/45 kuhmo,s picked them up at auto zone 500 bucks wheels & tires

Well that pretty much sums it up Im a die hard ford guy have a 94 ford f250 extended cab 4x4 red
92 Explorer with a 302 conversion its white with blue flames, 85 Bronco grey with a soft top
my daughters have a 99 ranger and my every day driver is a frickn 2000 windstar and my wife drives the 02 mustang or my truck weired huh!