North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

upstate New York

Old 03-08-2008, 03:48 PM
PJB
5th Gear Member

Default RE: upstate New York

ORIGINAL: matt07GT

That kind of sucks....good luck with getting her all fixed up and back on the road.
Thanks.
It always stalls after starting. I never got it tuned after doing a heads and cam swap last summer.

One of my friends is looking at it tomorrow and is going to swap in the T5 and fix the running issues.

After that I might trade it in on a boat. I figure with all this rain I might need a boat to drive around in.

Just joking about trading it in. Seriously these monsoon rains have to stop sometime though, right?
Old 03-08-2008, 05:04 PM
kngdaka
4th Gear Member

Matt, that was me in they yellow stang, wasn't I so cool?

Sounds like a grade "A" A$$hole though. You should've chased him down, if I was there I would've got a kick out of that scene.
Old 03-08-2008, 07:38 PM
matt07GT
4th Gear Member

It was real funny to see. 50 lacrosse players looking at this tool spin around. He was not that far from my car. If he hit me.....it would have been lights out. I would have had all of the guys grab a ball and throw that at his car....and then I would have chased him down and beat him with my stick.
Old 03-09-2008, 12:38 AM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

that would have been hilarious!

so today, my friend threw his old tires on the Tbird and we go to burn them off. guy who lives 1/2 mile away comes and starts yelling at us. wow. like he's never done a burnout. pics to come[8D]

oh, and my 'weatherproof' cover soaked through[:@]
Old 03-09-2008, 09:25 AM
matt07GT
4th Gear Member

Speaking of car covers......With all of the wind last night mine blew off. I got up this morning at 6 because my dog wanted to go outside. I look out the front to see if maybe a corner flipped up because of the wind......and the cover is not even on the car. [sm=icon_flaming.gif] This has happened before. Usually it just kind of falls off to the side....not this time. I look out front, its not there, in the backyard, not there, in the neighbors yards, across the street, all over the place....nowhere to be found. I drove around the block to see if maybe it got blown far away.....nope. Either some scum bag picked it up and is using it on his gay camero....or one of my neighbors picked it up and threw it in their garage. I hope it is the second one because I really do not want to buy another cover. This timeI will buy a custom one though. [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]
Old 03-09-2008, 09:51 AM
FrostByte
5th Gear Member

I didnt sleep a wink last night w/ this wind. Thought I was gonna land in Kansas.
Old 03-09-2008, 05:14 PM
PJB
5th Gear Member

I had to drivean Isuzu box truck for work today and I thought it was going to tip over a few times when I was on the Northway. The wind was hitting it hard.

It looks like my 5 speed swap will be done in the next week or so.
Old 03-10-2008, 07:11 AM
matt07GT
4th Gear Member

Hey...FYI At walmart they have a double 50g clay bar kit, detailing lubricant, finishing wax, and a microfiber cloth for $14.50. It was made by Meguiars..and it had a Mustang on the cover so I had to buy it. As long as the weather is nice this weekend I may clay it.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:53 AM
NYstang
MF Staff Snitch

where?!

and i scraped the hell outta my chin last night[>:]. Im afraid to see how bad it is
Old 03-10-2008, 06:03 PM
PJB
5th Gear Member

Clay bars work awesome.
I used one on my daily driver last summer and it made it look great.
It even took road line yellow paint off my dad's car that paint thinner wouldnt touch.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: upstate New York