North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

upstate New York

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 05:15 PM
nm3
4th Gear Member

Default RE: upstate New York

I'm looking for one person to join our league at Eagle's Crest on Thursday Night. If you're interested or want more info, let me know.......
Old 03-25-2008, 09:12 PM
matt07GT
4th Gear Member

nm3...I would love to join...but with coaching I do not have time [:@].......only can get out on weekends
Vinnie....I noticed the same thing today when I drove past the course on troy/schdy road. I wish I could have stopped and played a round...but I had to go back to work..and then practice....oh well. How were the greens???
Old 03-25-2008, 09:30 PM
kngdaka
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: matt07GT

nm3...I would love to join...but with coaching I do not have time [:@].......only can get out on weekends
Vinnie....I noticed the same thing today when I drove past the course on troy/schdy road. I wish I could have stopped and played a round...but I had to go back to work..and then practice....oh well. How were the greens???
Terrible, lol. A rolling golf ball on a green that hasn't been cut for months but has been under snow and frost doesn't always hold it's line There was no boarder between rough and fairways, it was all the same. Have you ever seen a ball headed for the water hazard on #15 skip across the pond because it's frozen? I have now as of today (not my ball, lol)

Its all good though. Give it a week or two and the course should be in better shape. They were cleaning it up today and doing work. Met the owner too, really nice guy
Old 03-26-2008, 12:15 AM
Deleted User
I ♥ Acer

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-26-2008, 06:51 AM
matt07GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kngdaka

ORIGINAL: matt07GT

Terrible, lol. A rolling golf ball on a green that hasn't been cut for months but has been under snow and frost doesn't always hold it's line There was no boarder between rough and fairways, it was all the same. Have you ever seen a ball headed for the water hazard on #15 skip across the pond because it's frozen? I have now as of today (not my ball, lol)

Its all good though. Give it a week or two and the course should be in better shape. They were cleaning it up today and doing work. Met the owner too, really nice guy
HAHA.....actually when I worked there.....early seasons I would go over there when it was really slow and take low punch shots and see how many times I could get it to bounce before it got to the hill ....I worked so hard.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:15 PM
PJB
5th Gear Member

Enough of the Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden talk and back to Mustangs.
[sm=smiley17.gif]

Sorry I had to.

Progress is being made on my car. I just had to order some headerand intake gaskets so it might not be done this weekend but it wont be much longer.
The 5 speed pedals are in.
Old 03-26-2008, 06:48 PM
matt07GT
4th Gear Member

Progress......almost there
Nice story for you guys. Tonight when I was on my home from practice I decided to stop by NIkki P's in Schdy (great food) and whenI was there...there was this guy bragging about how he just got a new car....bose sound system, heated leather seats, special rim/tire package....blah blah blah. He happened to be saying this to a pretty hot brunette....who was standing directly in front of me so I had a nice view . She kept saying ya...ah huh...sure. She seems totally uninterested. I happened to get my order right before them. SO....I walk out of the door and get in the car..put the windows down because I did not want the car to smell like onions (ham/cheese sub with the works) and once I start the car up she looks out of the window at my car. I was thinking maybe to wave at her just to be a jerk...and then they both walk out and while looking at my car I hear her say "now thats a car". I drove away with a big smile on my face. This guy was trying to impress her with all of the car talk and then she sees my car....pretty funny stuff.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:01 PM
matt07GT
4th Gear Member

Anyone know anyone that cuts down trees? I have a maple tree in front of my house that keeps on crapping sap all day long. Stupid National Grid trimmed it last week...and since then there is sap all over the place. I called, complained and it did not get my anywhere. The said that it will stop "leaking" within the next two-three weeks. Great....I cant even park in my own driveway bec it is so bad............jerks. SO......anyone???
Old 03-26-2008, 07:02 PM
PJB
5th Gear Member

Thats funny.
I live 2 minutes from Nikki P's. I get food from there every now and then (I love their calzones).
I just took my dog for a walk right around there.
Old 03-26-2008, 07:05 PM
FrostByte
5th Gear Member

Paint over the cut or tie a scrap of cloth to catch the sap. It will heal itself tho. Maple tree can fetcha lot of $$$, dont let some one do you a favour & cut it for free.

Quick Reply: upstate New York