Go Back   MustangForums.com > Other > Regional > North East
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 11-14-2006, 01:32 AM   #21
kastigar
1st Gear Member

Default RE: who in Philly is up for joining a Mustang club

depends how drunk i get after work friday. i will try to make it though.

dave

[IMG]local://upfiles/47011/DDC1752B847E48009C03A23329EB4E2F.jpg[/IMG]
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

kastigar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 11:12 AM   #22
Rippin n Tarrin
2nd Gear Member

So far the weather looks good, see you there.
Old 11-15-2006, 06:59 PM   #23
BoanHed
2nd Gear Member

Looks like we have ? 5... 6 people?

I can't believe that with all of the people in the Philly area driving Mustangs, this is all that are interested...

[>:]
Old 11-16-2006, 02:43 AM   #24
kastigar
1st Gear Member

driving home today i was going about 35mph and went to move into the passing lane. my gas pedal floors itself and gets stuck. i dropped it into neutral. hit the brakes, tried to push in the gas. nothing. just keeps revving. i pull off into a parking lot and turn it off. gas pedal still stuck. after a few minutes, i call roadside assitance and then the pedal finally pops out. needless to say the car is at the dealership being looked at. thank god i dropped it quick enough and didnt hit anyone/anything.

not sure if i'll make it sat morning now...

Old 11-16-2006, 06:16 AM   #25
Sacmo
2nd Gear Member

Glad everything turned out ok and no one got hurt (including your car), kudos on the quick thinking kastigar...

Keep in mind theres only 5 or 6 people in this forum that are interested, I'm sure theres a lot of other owners in the area that have never heard of this website that would be interested in doing something... I think something about a dues was mentioned earlier, one thing it would be used for is to make up flyers to spread the word around... Just a thought, somebody make up some flyers and everybody cruise around the Mills parking lot and stick them on any stangs you see... May get a few people stop buy to see whats up...

Let me know how it goes...
Old 11-16-2006, 11:21 AM   #26
Rippin n Tarrin
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Sacmo

Glad everything turned out ok and no one got hurt (including your car), kudos on the quick thinking kastigar...

Keep in mind theres only 5 or 6 people in this forum that are interested, I'm sure theres a lot of other owners in the area that have never heard of this website that would be interested in doing something... I think something about a dues was mentioned earlier, one thing it would be used for is to make up flyers to spread the word around... Just a thought, somebody make up some flyers and everybody cruise around the Mills parking lot and stick them on any stangs you see... May get a few people stop buy to see whats up...

Let me know how it goes...
I am glad to here you are OK Kastigar. I hope your car has only a minor problem, but it sounded scary.

The flyer is a good idea. I mentioned that there shouldn't be any need for a due. When you start talking club many people think there is a due to enter.

It may only be 5 or 6 people now, but word of mouth will do more. Also this isn't the time of the year most car clubs get started.

I am still going to be there Saturday. Think about what you want in a car club. What you would like to get out of being in a car club.

My thoughts of a club that doesn't just go to car shows. Maybe a club were we meet at various locations and go on a cruise, have a lunch or diner somewhere. Each member can have a turn at picking and directing the cruise and the route. That can be a way to spread it around. You can take others on your favorite cruise/driving spots.

If everyone talk to others maybe by next year it will be something bigger. We have the Winter to come up with a plan, Name, maybe a logo, make some official looking flyers.
Old 11-18-2006, 08:37 PM   #27
BoanHed
2nd Gear Member

Ummm..... what happened to everyone today?
Old 11-18-2006, 08:48 PM   #28
kastigar
1st Gear Member

i wanted to get there, but didnt get my car back until this afternoon. not to mention i havent been this hungover since the good ole college days. ouch.

Old 11-19-2006, 01:41 AM   #29
EBBS_96_Cobra
2nd Gear Member

Rippin N Tarrin and I were the only two that met and cruised for a little bit.

Boanhed, where you there and we missed you? We we parked on the side of the Burger King. I know I got there around 12:15. I think we stayed there until around 2ish. Saw many Mustangs, but none came over...

1996 Mustang Cobra - SOLD
1998 Mustang GT - Sitting broken, waited to long to unload the POS. Failure...
2003 Mustang Cobra - Bassani X, Bassani Catback - Tuner coming soon
2006 Pontiac GTO (Mother's) - Stock and slow (compared to the Cobra)

Live in the Philadelphia area? Check it out:
www.phillystangs.com
EBBS_96_Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:21 AM   #30
Rippin n Tarrin
2nd Gear Member

I got there about 11:30. EBBS 96 Cobra and I left about 2:00. Bonehed, what time where you there? We can always set something up again in the future. Keep in touch and talk to other people.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:21 AM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
boanhed, bucks, club, clubs, cobra, county, delaware, meets, mustang, pa, philadelphia, philly, places, strip, work