North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Paint Devil LLC

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Hootna
3rd Gear Member

Just a reminder to all on this board please steer clear if Paint Devil LLC. I unfortunately had the misfortune of dealing with these folks. I ended up having to take my hood and side scoops to my local shop to have them repainted as the prep work was sad and the color matching was frickin terrible. I am sure these guys work out of their backyard as all of the pictures I have seen show nothing that comes close to a paint shop. Funny think is on E-Bay they show some guy in a paint booth looking very professional but I am sure it is not them.. if it was it would be a picture of a guy holding a rattle can of Krylon. Anyway as stated in the previous posts the feedback on E_bay is from selling and in another post they said they ship 15 items per day which would be real tough to have no feedback from sellers in the last like 5 months. They made sure not to ship my items for 60 days with a lot of excuses so by that time you cannot leave feedback on E-Bay. I sent them pictures that my bodyshop took and told them to call them if they wanted an expert opinion.. My body shop basically said the prep work was crap... Of course they never call and did not respond to the pics of my bright Orange.. should have been torch red hood.. Morons!! Steer Clear... Oh and to let you all know I dont want anything from these idiots I just dont want any fellow members getting screwed. If any other folks have had bad experiences let me know and add to this post so others dont get burned...
Old 09-11-2008, 01:41 AM
stealth_GT
6th Gear Member

)-:
no one has any good feedback from these guys??

been eye balling the cervini 3 piece ducktail wing for quite some time now..
Old 09-12-2008, 10:21 AM
Hootna
3rd Gear Member

Yeah.. I think the best bet is to buy the parts and have a good local shop do the work. The guys that painted mine did an amazing job everything matched perfect. They even repainted my front fenders because I had some rock chips. It cost me some change and it wouldnt have been as bad if I didnt lose some cash to the Paint Devil LLC morons but it is all cool now.. I have my car back and am really happy.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:38 PM
senile

Originally Posted by xhpgt
Does anyone have experience with this company? It almost sounds to good to be true and you know what they say about that. Could be legit, I just don't know. There is very little feedback on their ebay account and it doesn't appear that alot of it is concerning the painted body parts that they sell.

Here is the link.
Paint Devil

All feed back is appreciated.
I would avoid this company at all costs. Their Cervini e-bay sales are a scam in my opinion. I believe they sell seconds that aren't worth a crap.