North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Any updates on anyone?

Old 03-16-2007, 11:33 PM
4.698GT
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Any updates on anyone?

Hey havent been around in a while, been busy with school and work. Blew the rear apart in my car, been sitting up on jacks for a couple of weeks now. keep taking it in and out because of a batch of bad bearings from Ratech(****ERS). Hopefully she will be back togather within the week and not making any horrible grinding noises. I had to get new gears, traction lok and seals bearings and ****. Bad install of the gears the first time caused the ring gear bolts to back out and start chewing up everything. Friggen No Limit Performance suck my left nut because they did the install.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:50 PM
Obsol3te
6th Gear Member

Alternator just **** the bed on my winter beater, so i donated from my black car.
Getting a 140 amp powermaster off summit, along with some ss brakelines.
Hopefully stopping gets a little better.

Old 03-19-2007, 10:37 PM
DILO2001GT
I ♥ Acer

snow sucks!!

what a difference from last to this week. im getting noise from my rear end and not sure what it is... sounds like somethings rubbing but its too crappy out to check. it could be the c-clip because the guy that put the tires on my car said it was getting weak. im looking into a auburn posi and 31 spline axles as of now. any recommendations from your guys experience on who to go with for parts? Strange looks pretty good but am I making a good choice with the auburn? i just want both tires to spin equally because i hate that the right rear spins more than the other. damn limited slip.
Old 03-21-2007, 09:11 AM
4.698GT
4th Gear Member

Auburn are good diffs. My friend is running one in his drag strip only fox and it holds up nicely to the power.

For my news, I finally got the car back togather completely silent!!!!! THere is no noise from the rear and I am so incredibly happy its sickening.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:36 PM
DILO2001GT
I ♥ Acer

so to continue this long *** thread whats up?

any new additions since the somewhat decent weather starts to begin. when do you guys plan on going to the track now that it opens this sunday. i will have some new things but not enough to make that much of a difference though i still might make an appearance on that first friday street night.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:15 PM
PJB
5th Gear Member

My car is in the bodyshop right now. Its getting all the rust removed and all the dents fixed (theres alot) and then getting completely repainted. Its also getting new fenders and a fiberglass hood.

After I get it back its getting new heads and a cam and then a shift kit and stall converter.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:05 PM
FrostByte
5th Gear Member

Thats gonna be ahot car Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im meeting w/ Redline Performance tommorroww AM to discuss A Procharger purchase/install.
Im not letting that SC'ed VW bug beat me again this year!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-06-2007, 09:16 PM
PJB
5th Gear Member

I sure hope so.
Right now its still in the bodyshop because my friend got another job and is going to work on it when he can.

I thought your friend was a procharger dealer?
Old 04-06-2007, 09:17 PM
FrostByte
5th Gear Member

Anybody interested in joining our local Mustang club, $15/ year? Its the "ADIRONDACK SHELBY MUSTANG CLUB. (Mustang NOT required to join) If so just post here & ill get ya the info. It really is worth it just w/ the info you get. We had a caravan/crusise last year w/ almost 40 Mustangs! THAT alone was worth it, what a ride that was. We never even had to stop for a light or sign as the club had traffic control for us. Ill never for get that. We hope to DOUBLE the turn out this year. C'mon guys join up, you spend more than $15 on gas for 2 hrs, lol.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:31 PM
FrostByte
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: PJB

I thought your friend was a procharger dealer?
He is. Im gettin prices from both. I talked to the owner of Redline on phone yesterday for about 15mins. Sounds like the kinda person I want working on my car. Dosnt do it for the $$$ as much as he enjoys it. IMMACULATE garage. Im canceling my extended warranty tomorrow also, lol.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Any updates on anyone?