Obsessive Detail Your source for premier detailing products. We carry Poorboy's World, ClearKote, Optimum, Stoner, Lake Country, and Porter Cable.

All Waxes & Sealants on Sale!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 07:56 PM
Juztang
5th Gear Member

Default All Waxes & Sealants on Sale!!!

I just put all of my waxes,spray waxes, and sealants on sale.All of the these products canbe applied in the direct sunlight, have no residue,go on easy, and come off eveneasier. Check out the sale at www.obsessivedetail.com.

This sale will last until April 28th. Don't miss out one some great products. Pm or e-mail me if you have any product questions. Thanks!

Justin Davis
Obsessive Detail
Old 04-11-2007, 08:15 PM
Juztang
5th Gear Member

Default RE: All Waxes & Sealants on Sale!!!

By the way, check out the wax,sealant, and polish applicators by Lake Country. They are 6x4 and are made out of foam. These are washable and can be used over and over. Also if you need some good microfibers to take products off, the Poorboy's Mega Plush are very soft and work great,
Old 04-12-2007, 10:49 AM
probinator
3rd Gear Member

whats good to wax a redfire 2007 stang with? pm me
Old 04-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Juztang
5th Gear Member

Pm sent!
Old 04-14-2007, 01:38 AM
Metal man
2nd Gear Member

Also Redfire. pm me please
Old 04-14-2007, 01:47 AM
Juztang
5th Gear Member

Pm sent Metal man!
Old 04-16-2007, 02:40 PM
jarrettdad
2nd Gear Member

Justin, I've talked to you before, but give me an idea gain of the best products for a Black 06 GT. Black is driving me crazy.... You do take PayPal as I remember?
Old 04-16-2007, 02:57 PM
Juztang
5th Gear Member

I'm not sure if you are wanting to get polishes or not, but I will give you some recommendations. If you just want a good chemical polish the Poorboys Pro Polish works great. It can be used on paint,plastic,wheels,etc...it is a very versatile polish. If you are wanting a good lightabrassive polish/swirl remover.to use by hand the Poorboys SSR1 or Optimum polish both work. After the polish I highly recommend ClearKote Red Moose glaze. The will make the paint look really wet. Then for good durability the Poorboys EX Sealant topped with either Poorboys Natty's blue or ClearKote Carnauba wax. Both waxes both look good on darker colored cars but Natty's is a paste wax and ClearKote is a liquid wax. This whole combo will add a lot of wetness,depth, and reflection to your paint.

I do take Paypal. My website takes Paypal,credit card, and debit card.
Old 04-18-2007, 06:45 PM
buddha211
2nd Gear Member

I will be ordering all my detailing products from ObsessiveDetail.com from now on. I made two seperate orders and Justin was kind enough to throw them in the same box and even threw in a complimentary item since I paid twice for shipping. Great customer service and a good guy.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:42 AM
sdsguy
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Juztang

I just put all of my waxes,spray waxes, and sealants on sale. All of the these products can be applied in the direct sunlight, have no residue,go on easy, and come off even easier. Check out the sale at www.obsessivedetail.com.

This sale will last until April 28th. Don't miss out one some great products. Pm or e-mail me if you have any product questions. Thanks!

Justin Davis
Obsessive Detail
hey boss, what about the torch red with shelby stripes? i also got a few scratches i would like to get rid of...recommendations? i got my car detailed and they used something to make the plastic (side mirrors and that panel on the bottom) shine really good, what should i use? a PM would be great!

Quick Reply: All Waxes & Sealants on Sale!!!