Obsessive Detail Your source for premier detailing products. We carry Poorboy's World, ClearKote, Optimum, Stoner, Lake Country, and Porter Cable.

Black GT

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 12:35 AM
Mjaga251
2nd Gear Member

Default Black GT

Alright Justin!

It's that time for me to detail my Black GT for the first time since I bought it!
The seller I bought it from said it was detailed before, not sure on details tho.

I have a lot of scratches that IDK if they will come out or not! Fortunately, you can only see them up close, so I'm not too worried. I want something that will make the car look AMAZING from an "average" distance.

I have been eyeballing your site through here, and I've read only good about you from another forum (BMC).

I'm looking for some kind of kit that includes claybarring, but I will be doing this all by hand as I am an amateur and don't want to take any chances just yet!

1. What do you recommened for that show car/mirror finish I'm looking for?!
2. Do you offer discounts to forum members?!

Thank you so much in advance!
Old 04-16-2008, 09:45 AM
Juztang
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Black GT

Hey there!

If you are looking for a kit that has pretty much everything to do an exterior paint detail you should checkout my Obsessive Detail Power Pack. This includes a huge claybar with the Fast Shine quick detailer as a clay lube, Waterless Wash w/Carnauba, Light Polish, Wet Glaze, Wet Wax and some of my high quality microfibers. IKandy over at BMC uses this kit and a ton of members over here.

You should also look into my Wet Obsession Brazilian Carnauba paste wax. This is already a huge hit on I have the preorder special going for a couple more days.

I do offer a 10% discount for members here.Just put mustang forums member in the comment box at checkout of my website.This doesn't apply for buffer package though. Let me know if you have anymore questions!

Justin
Old 04-16-2008, 10:39 AM
Mjaga251
2nd Gear Member

Thanks!

Do you have any special instructions to follow included? I'm looking at the Obsessive Detail Power Pack. I'll probably order in the next few weeks after I get the spring break bills paid! lol
Old 04-16-2008, 02:35 PM
Juztang
5th Gear Member

Yeah when you place the order I can send you some detailed instruction on how to use everything, that won't be a problem at all. All of the products are so easy to use, easy on easy off with no residue. Plus you will get amazing results. Looking forward to doing business with you!

Justin