OE Wheels LLC OE Wheel Distributors, LLC is a manufacturer, retailer and wholesaler of automobile wheels and tires. Our main facility is 62,000 square feet, with an inventory of 8.7 million and growing. We carry the largest selection of factory original replacement wheels in North America and are the exclusive distributor of Morxchn Designs.

What you should know before you buy from OE Wheels LLC....

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 06:26 PM
Sick5.0LX
2nd Gear Member

Default What you should know before you buy from OE Wheels LLC....

... OE Wheels will NOT disappoint you or let you down. There aren't many places that you can buy brand new, mounted and balanced, rims and tires, of great quality, for around $800 shipped to your door.

Lance is a great rep for them on these forums, and just as a nice guy to talk to on the phone; very informative, well spoken, and very professional. I even threw him a curveball when I called up IMMEDIATELY after buying them via eBay and asked when they would ship out? It was my dads eBay account and I couldn't remember which name it was under, since my dad has a few different ways that he gives out his name. We found out that the transaction didnt go through yet because we has JUST purchased them, but I called Lance the next day and we got it all squared away. By the end of the week I had my wheels and tires already on my car (granted I am just in Daytona, across the state of Fl from Sarasota, so shipping was quick).

If you are considering using OE Wheels, you shouldn't have any hesitations...This is my 4th set of wheels from them, on my 4th Mustang, and NEVER had any issues whatsoever in any way.

So, Lance and OE Wheels crew, thanks again!

Ian
Old 03-20-2009, 09:07 AM
OEWheelsLance
Former Sponsor

I migh just have to forward this post to the owner. I'll also go ahead and send this link to the "best thread ever" approval team.

Thanks so much for your post. It's a great reward for the work we put into this. Oh, and of course - you gotta post some pics.

Last edited by OEWheelsLance; 03-20-2009 at 09:11 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:48 AM
Sick5.0LX
2nd Gear Member

I definitely will post pictures, but the car is in FL right now, and Im at grad school in VA, so I won't be able to get those pics for another 5 weeks! But I'll get some asap. You should send this to the owner.. who know, maybe you'll get a raise haha
Old 03-20-2009, 11:27 AM
OEWheelsLance
Former Sponsor

Thanks again. I'm sure a lot of people are looking forward to the pics. I'll let you know about the raise.