OE Wheels LLC OE Wheel Distributors, LLC is a manufacturer, retailer and wholesaler of automobile wheels and tires. Our main facility is 62,000 square feet, with an inventory of 8.7 million and growing. We carry the largest selection of factory original replacement wheels in North America and are the exclusive distributor of Morxchn Designs.

10th Anniversary Shipment in at OE Wheels LLC

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 07:16 AM
OEWheelsLance
Former Sponsor

Default 10th Anniversary Shipment in at OE Wheels LLC

The Gunmetal 10th Anniversary wheels are now back in stock in 5 lug (See avatar). I know a few of you were looking for them. We have about 160 pieces, which won't last long.

Give one of our sales technicians a call at 866-273-3651. They have excellent deals on these with Z rated tires as well.
Old 05-03-2009, 10:04 AM
BCP
2nd Gear Member

Whats the inventory of the black 10ths look like?
Old 05-04-2009, 07:41 AM
OEWheelsLance
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by BCP
Whats the inventory of the black 10ths look like?
In 5 lug we have a few hundred pieces, the 4 lug is out with another shipment arriving at the end of May. Some of our large wholesale customers have been known to clean us out of these so you might want to give us a call. 1-866-273-3651

We also have closeout pricing on tire and wheel packages for these which includes free mounting and road force balancing.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:02 PM
BCP
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by OEWheelsLance
In 5 lug we have a few hundred pieces, the 4 lug is out with another shipment arriving at the end of May. Some of our large wholesale customers have been known to clean us out of these so you might want to give us a call. 1-866-273-3651

We also have closeout pricing on tire and wheel packages for these which includes free mounting and road force balancing.
Thanks, Lance. I appreciate the response to my email earlier as well.

Why closeout pricing?
Old 05-05-2009, 11:30 AM
OEWheelsLance
Former Sponsor

No problem BCP. Our wheel pricing has always been the best. Over the past several months we have pushed to lower prices on our wheel and tire packages as well. Little overhead, small profit margin and sales volume is our philosophy. Give us a call and ask about the Nexen or the Avon tire packages.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:22 PM
BCP
2nd Gear Member

Thanks, Lance. Im going to stick with the Sumitomos as ordered, hope to see the wheels and tires later this week. Now if the weather would cooperate!
Old 05-06-2009, 08:08 AM
OEWheelsLance
Former Sponsor

Hey BCP, give sales a call later in the week and they can track your order for you. Thanks again, and we look forward to images in our review thread.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:25 PM
BCP
2nd Gear Member

Hey BCP, give sales a call later in the week and they can track your order for you. Thanks again, and we look forward to images in our review thread.
Thanks, Lance. I checked the trcking numbers that were sent to me and it looks like the delivery date moved from tomorrow to Friday. No biggie though, just have to wait another day.....just hope it goes by quickly!! lol.

I'll be sure to get some pics up, as soon as the monsoon stops.
Old 05-07-2009, 07:29 AM
OEWheelsLance
Former Sponsor

It can take an addittional day when tires are added to an order. Send some rain down to Florida and get some pics up in the review thread soon.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:10 PM
BCP
2nd Gear Member

It can take an addittional day when tires are added to an order. Send some rain down to Florida and get some pics up in the review thread soon.
Yeah, not a huge deal...i lived through the day without them. Looks like two of them are in Baltimore, two of them in Laurel....lol.

If I could send you guys some rain, id be on top of it! We still have a few more days of it in the forecast, had a tornado watch last night too.

Last edited by BCP; 05-07-2009 at 10:13 PM.

Quick Reply: 10th Anniversary Shipment in at OE Wheels LLC