Go Back   MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search


Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by American Muscle


Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!


Reply
 
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-11-2006, 03:41 PM   #11
HC_CrAzYHoRsE
Super Moderator
 
HC_CrAzYHoRsE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Vehicle: 1990 LX vert
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 8,401
Default RE: I just had sex with a deaf, blind and moot woman


Quote:
ORIGINAL: white04gt
the best part is I was able to talk dirty to her and she had no clue o.O..
bwahhahaha i did that with a couple of girls that didn't understand french... and oh damn did i say some nasty **** [sm=smiley36.gif]
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
HC_CrAzYHoRsE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:41 PM   #12
StickShifty
5th Gear Member
 
StickShifty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Vehicle: 2008 GT/CS
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,536
Default RE: I just had sex with a deaf, blind and moot woman

was it Helen Keller

this mute moot thing is getting out of control now
__________________
Mustangs:
2004 Torch Red GT - 7/15/2004 - Sold 3/17/2008
2008 Performance White GT/CS - Build Date: 2/15/2008 - Sold 2/20/2012
StickShifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:41 PM   #13
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation
 
redass02gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 92 Geo Metro
Location: BLAM-O
Posts: 7,660
Default RE: I just had sex with a deaf, blind and moot woman

he didn't even know her name. he kept asking, but she wouldn't say. [sm=icon_rofl.gif]
__________________

GO BEERS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drhoward View Post
Or anus
redass02gt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:42 PM   #14
white04gt
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 2004 Mustang GT
Location: Florida
Posts: 602
Send a message via Yahoo to white04gt
Default RE: I just had sex with a deaf, blind and moot woman


Quote:
ORIGINAL: StangMang


Quote:
ORIGINAL: white04gt

True story, I actually did have sex with a 20 year old that I met online that was deaf (found out after the fact), cute little body, Awesome sex expression, and the best part is I was able to talk dirty to her and she had no clue o.O.. Either way it's a plus when you can have sex with someone who's over 10 years younger than you (as long as they are over 18, *have to include that or else red would run with that*)

So you guys just met up...then ****ed?
We met, went out, came back home and then ****ed... Yes.. So what's your point?

We also continued doing that for the remainder of her spring break o.O


__________________
2004 Oxford White Mustang GT - R.I.P

4.10's
Magnaflow Cat-Back
BBK O/R H pipe
Diablotune
17x9 white cobra r rims
275/40/17
No more mods... TOTALED!


06 civic coupe

:: Nothing I can put here will impress anybody as far as mods go ::
white04gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:44 PM   #15
laserred38
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: San Leandro, CA
Posts: 4,274
Send a message via AIM to laserred38
Default RE: I just had sex with a deaf, blind and moot woman

Quote:
ORIGINAL: redass02gt

he didn't even know her name. he kept asking, but she wouldn't say. [sm=icon_rofl.gif]
ROFFL...hahahaha
laserred38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:47 PM   #16
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation
 
redass02gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 92 Geo Metro
Location: BLAM-O
Posts: 7,660
Default RE: I just had sex with a deaf, blind and moot woman

Quote:
ORIGINAL: white04gt


Quote:
ORIGINAL: StangMang


Quote:
ORIGINAL: white04gt

True story, I actually did have sex with a 20 year old that I met online that was deaf (found out after the fact), cute little body, Awesome sex expression, and the best part is I was able to talk dirty to her and she had no clue o.O.. Either way it's a plus when you can have sex with someone who's over 10 years younger than you (as long as they are over 18, *have to include that or else red would run with that*)

So you guys just met up...then ****ed?
We met, went out, came back home and then ****ed... Yes.. So what's your point?

We also continued doing that for the remainder of her spring break o.O

It was like she couldn't say no to me.

__________________

GO BEERS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drhoward View Post
Or anus
redass02gt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:48 PM   #17
white04gt
3rd Gear Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Vehicle: 2004 Mustang GT
Location: Florida
Posts: 602
Send a message via Yahoo to white04gt
Default RE: I just had sex with a deaf, blind and moot woman


Quote:
ORIGINAL: redass02gt

Quote:
ORIGINAL: white04gt


Quote:
ORIGINAL: StangMang


Quote:
ORIGINAL: white04gt

True story, I actually did have sex with a 20 year old that I met online that was deaf (found out after the fact), cute little body, Awesome sex expression, and the best part is I was able to talk dirty to her and she had no clue o.O.. Either way it's a plus when you can have sex with someone who's over 10 years younger than you (as long as they are over 18, *have to include that or else red would run with that*)

So you guys just met up...then ****ed?
We met, went out, came back home and then ****ed... Yes.. So what's your point?

We also continued doing that for the remainder of her spring break o.O

She couldn't get enough....

There... Fixed
__________________
2004 Oxford White Mustang GT - R.I.P

4.10's
Magnaflow Cat-Back
BBK O/R H pipe
Diablotune
17x9 white cobra r rims
275/40/17
No more mods... TOTALED!


06 civic coupe

:: Nothing I can put here will impress anybody as far as mods go ::
white04gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 03:51 PM   #18
laserred38
5th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: San Leandro, CA
Posts: 4,274
Send a message via AIM to laserred38
Default RE: I just had sex with a deaf, blind and moot woman

Quote:
ORIGINAL: laserred38

in REALITY we call those BLOW-UP DOLLS
i quote myself
laserred38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 04:10 PM   #19
90lxstang
4th Gear Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Vehicle: 1990 Ford Mustang
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,879
Send a message via AIM to 90lxstang
Default RE: I just had sex with a deaf, blind and moot woman

Instead of a "thanks that was great", did you give her a high five?
__________________


2010 Ford Fusion 3.0
1990 Ford Mustang 5.0
1963 Ford Falcon I6
90lxstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 04:11 PM   #20
redass02gt
EXTREME Moderation
 
redass02gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Vehicle: 92 Geo Metro
Location: BLAM-O
Posts: 7,660
Default RE: I just had sex with a deaf, blind and moot woman

Quote:
ORIGINAL: 90lxstang

Instead of a "thanks that was great", did you give her a high five?
no, he gave her a thumbs up (her butt).
__________________

GO BEERS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drhoward View Post
Or anus
redass02gt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 04:11 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang




Paid Advertisement

 
 
 
Reply

Tags
blind, card, deaf, deafblind, dsh, gallery, jealous, moot, problem, sex, sexul, woman, women, wwwdeafsexwomancom, wwwsexdeafcom

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump

Advertising

Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory
New Sponsors
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 AM.

© Internet Brands, Inc.


This forum is owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc., a Delaware corporation. It is not authorized or endorsed by the Ford Motor Company and is not affiliated with the Ford Motor Company or its related companies in any way. Ford® is a registered trademark of the Ford Motor Company
Emails Backup