Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by American Muscle

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 03-28-2007, 01:51 AM   #31
Daytripper540
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Mustang
Default RE: Fat Girls And Mustang's !!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Speedyejl

After re-reading the thread I realized your a girl and fat, went quickly before.

I'm going to hold my own leash here tight.
Atleast she's not saying that "big boned" dribble I hear so much of.
It's like "yeah, you fat ****, big bones made you get that huge damn glob of fat around your belly."
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

Daytripper540 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 01:59 AM   #32
Fosters82GT
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 1982 GT

I don't know why your all hating on fat people. Now ugly guys.... you know who they are. They'll haveglasses, or a big nose or acne and more hair on their backs than their heads, sticks for arms and legs and on and on.....those are the ones who ain't getting within 50 feet of my car.
Fosters82GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 02:24 AM   #33
Moparman87
I ♥ Acer

You guys are ****ing ******!
Moparman87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 11:16 AM   #34
ace1986
2nd Gear Member

Send a message via AIM to ace1986

fat people aint the end of the world dang dudes..... i am 6'2" and last year 1 weighted 285.... i was fat and didnt care but i wanted to lose the weight and get back into shape and get healthy do inthree months i lost 35 pounds and was down to 250.... if they are fat they will eat what they want when they want just like u can... my point here is there has been fat people here for a lont timeand there will be and if they dont want to do anything about it then dont look at them or talk to themcause you dont have too
Old 03-28-2007, 09:12 PM   #35
PONY GUY
4th Gear Member

In past experience I have seen that ppl who make fun of other ppl becuase of ther looks for ideas are not confident in ones self . And should do soem exploring inside with ones self

357W

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2471910

PONY GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:22 PM   #36
2 kwik
I ♥ Acer

you know there are some large people who are just fat slops and there are others who can't get it off because of bad habits because of parents, or medical, or what ever....this is why I think the government should cover so kind of gastricial bypass. but please big girls don't call yourself
babygirl
sweetcheecks
etc
2 kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:34 PM   #37
PONY GUY
4th Gear Member

Quote:
ORIGINAL: 2 kwik

you know there are some large people who are just fat slops and there are others who can't get it off because of bad habits because of parents, or medical, or what ever....this is why I think the government should cover so kind of gastricial bypass. but please big girls don't call yourself
babygirl
sweetcheecks
etc
YOU FORGOT SUGARTITS

357W

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2471910

PONY GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:36 PM   #38
2 kwik
I ♥ Acer

I have got to get better curtains
2 kwik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:37 PM   #39
baddog671
6th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 Mustang GT

Quote:
ORIGINAL: blackbetty01

Quote:
ORIGINAL: Leadfoot

Do you think they like the way they look? There can be lots of reasons why they are overweight. How about heredity, illness,higher metabolism rates,and of course, bad eating habits.

If you go into any high school lunchroom you will see that 70-75% of the girls are overweight. Do you know why? It's because they drink sodas like it's water. They eat chips, cookies and french fries daily. Today's school system does not encourage physical fitness like they used to. They claim there isn't money in the budget. That's BS. After school they drink and eat more junk food.

I got news for you. Most men, as they get older, get fat too.After getting married, the routine becomes this: go to work, eat thewife'sgood cooking, and watch tv afterwards. Not too many guys spend time participating in any physical activities.

One more thing. I have seen more overweight men driving mustangs than overweight women.
Do I think they like the way they look? Probably not. Would I like it if I was fat? Absolutely not. Guess what I diet and excercise so I'm not fat, and I'm supposed to have a pity party for the people that are too lazy or irresponsible and simply choose to be fat? -Not Happening

I am married, with two kids and with my career I am forced to travel an average of 2-3 days a week. I get all meals paid for, Breakfast Buffet's at the Marriot, Lunch and dinner at the restaurants of choice, etc. I work with alot of trainers and anyone who has ever trained in a corporate job can tell you about all of the snacks/sodas they keep on hand to make training a more "pleasant" experience. When I first started this career I ballooned, but I started excercising again, and read about healthy diets.

I eat lots, and I do mean LOTS of seafood, drink plenty of water, and I consider Sweet Tea a treat. I torture myself mentally to keep my body in shape, I have ZERO sympathy for people who choose to abuse their bodies and then look for sympathy, look elsewhere. I am no health ****, I am 5'11" and I fluctuate around 180-185lbs. But I fight off temptation (at no cost I might add) and I LOVE to eat, so I feel like I am doing alot to stay healthy.

I want to be around when my kids are 40.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:45 PM   #40
Fosters82GT
1st Gear Member

Vehicle: 1982 GT

Quote:
ORIGINAL: PONY GUY

In past experience I have seen that ppl who make fun of other ppl becuase of ther looks for ideas are not confident in ones self . And should do soem exploring inside with ones self
My point exactly! It's easy to sit behind a computer and pass judgement on others based on their looks. It's never nice being on the receiving end and we've all been there at one time or another.
Fosters82GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:45 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
05, 2007, bbw, big, chicks, convertible, drive, driving, fat, girl, girls, mustang, mustangs, people, them