Search

Go Back   MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by American Muscle

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Old 04-27-2009, 08:20 AM   #21
GodAmGT00
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2004 Ford F-150 FX4
Send a message via AIM to GodAmGT00

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72MachOne99GT View Post
i typed this several hours ago, and I still feel kind of bad for doing it..

it was ALMOST out of taste for MF Off Topic, and you have to be approaching
epic territory to do that..

I thought your comment was pretty funny..

Maybe I'm one of the few??

What they could've done, was made a game FOR her, instead of one with her in it.. I KNOW there are a ton of hockey loyalists who feel the same as Ashram does.. They just lack the honesty to admit it..

JT
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!
00 Mustang GT - R.I.P.

GodAmGT00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:21 AM   #22
Lord Ashram
2nd Gear Member

I think for me it is maybe even a touch worse because I am a goalie, so I do pay really close attention to goalies and goalie stats... hell, when I watch games all I watch is the goalie!
Lord Ashram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:16 AM   #23
alexr
★★★★★

Vehicle: 1986 Maibatsu Monstrosity

you're supposed to take her out of the game. one of the game updates changed her stats from an overall 99 to about a 75, virtually taking her out of any starting position.

there's so much crap you can do with this game, it just makes me dread the day that '10 comes out. ive had 09 since the day it came out, and since then, ive had 3 pro modes, 2 Dynasty's, im up to about 25 created teams, with about 45 created players, and probably about 30 hours of custom audio, among tons of other things.

.pǝʞɐu ʎʇɹɐd noʎ uǝɥʍ suǝddɐɥ ˇ&#@
alexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:17 AM   #24
Lord Ashram
2nd Gear Member

Yikes! Yeah, that is me and college basketball... I am in the year 2022 with a school that I made from scratch, playing every game of every season Just got NHL a short time ago, so no time yet to do much

I wish I had known about her before starting my dynasty... no way I am restarting, I'll just pretend she is some hot new goalie out of the QMJHL or something
Lord Ashram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:34 AM   #25
tire31539
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 06 Convertible v6

In MLB 2k7 they had a kid like that who was a shortstop for the Yankees. It was no big deal cuz he was only rated like 65 from the get go, but in a dynasty he played in the minors and got good enough to play in the majors right about the same time Jeter got ready to retire. It was pretty funny, cuz he was 5'0".
Old 04-27-2009, 10:46 AM   #26
72MachOne99GT
2010 Blue Ball Award Recipient

Vehicle: 1999 Ford Mustang GT
Send a message via AIM to 72MachOne99GT Send a message via Yahoo to 72MachOne99GT

Quick sort of off topic question..

has anyone played one of these new hockey games for the wii??

I don't want to buy an xbox or playstation anytime soon, but we do have a wii already,,

is the game control any good, or is it like lots of other sports games on the wii, and suck?
Old 04-27-2009, 10:56 AM   #27
GodAmGT00
5th Gear Member

See, I've had a lot of fun with the sports games on the Wii.. In fact, I felt the only game that sucked was Golf, mostly because it was so realistic, that I sucked in the game, nearly as much as I suck at golf in real life..

JT
00 Mustang GT - R.I.P.

Old 04-27-2009, 01:24 PM   #28
Mock01
2nd Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ashram View Post
I think for me it is maybe even a touch worse because I am a goalie, so I do pay really close attention to goalies and goalie stats... hell, when I watch games all I watch is the goalie!
Goalies unite!

Didn't I see somewhere in another thread that you were getting back on the ice (or was it someone else...)? If that was you, how'd that go? Alwayssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss a good time.

Looking for driver mod, lol.

Mock01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:27 PM   #29
alexr
★★★★★

Vehicle: 1986 Maibatsu Monstrosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodAmGT00 View Post
See, I've had a lot of fun with the sports games on the Wii.. In fact, I felt the only game that sucked was Golf, mostly because it was so realistic, that I sucked in the game, nearly as much as I suck at golf in real life..

JT
isnt that the point?

from my experience with the wii and with friends that own a wii, that the console itself is basically a waste of money unless you either have kids, or only want it for when you have a group of people together. everyone i know that has/had a wii, NEVER played it when they were either by themselves or with 1 other person, where as with the xbox and the ps3, you can play plenty of games both by yourself and with other people, without really taking away from the experience regardless of how you play it. the wii is supposed to be challenging because its fun that way. i would never buy one because i do the majority of my "gaming" either by myself (whether it be online or offline) or usually with 1 other person, which makes the wii's novelty very boring.

i think when i get home today, im gonna upload a few more hours of music to my custom audio, make a new team or two, and start getting all my rosters/teams databased for the upcoming season (which will consist of 32 created teams in two, 16 team, double round robin tournaments, with full 7-game playoff series). the regular season between both brackets will consist of about 130 games, then playoffs, which will be all 16 teams from each bracket (conference) seeded accordingly to the round robin. the playoffs will be 4 rounds in each bracket/conference to determine each of the conference champions, who will face-off against each other for the overall champion. once the tournaments are done, custom All-Star jerseys and rosters will be made from the stats from the "season".

i plan on this taking months to finish, and i wouldnt be surprised if im still working on this tournament for a long while after '10 comes out. maybe ill get a list of all my teams that ive made and put them up.

.pǝʞɐu ʎʇɹɐd noʎ uǝɥʍ suǝddɐɥ ˇ&#@
alexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 01:32 PM   #30
GodAmGT00
5th Gear Member

ARDollar: Yeah, that is supposed to be the point, but in terms of realism versus having fun, I tend to rather have fun, than be absorbed with my fine tuned golfing mechanics..

I bought the Wii because it is just as you said, a party enhancer.. People love that sh-t when they're drunk, or just congregated in one spot, and music just won't cut it..

It's like back in the day, when people would pull out sh-t like Twister or Pictionary..

JT
00 Mustang GT - R.I.P.

Old 04-27-2009, 01:32 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
10yo, 10yogirls, 16, class, girl, nhl, nude, photography, pic, pics, pradhan, sarah, ten, vagina, vaginas, year