Go Back   MustangForums.com > Other > Off Topic
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.
Sponsored by American Muscle

Welcome to Mustang Forums!
Welcome to Mustang Forums.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

Saleen owner #476 is a *******!

Old 11-28-2009, 02:10 AM   #41
david01130
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2006 Saleen
Send a message via AIM to david01130

1. You recommended using greendot and said you dont have a paypal account when your email address is a registered paypal account.

2. Immediately after the money was transferred you stopped answering my emails.

3. You called me on a blocked number and never gave me your phone number after asking repeatedly.

4. Your dad is as immature as you are by telling us to "fukk off" after realizing you are a scammer and provided no help in resolving this or contacting you.

5. your craigslist ad has continually been flagged for months

6. When someone tries to contact you about seeing your "saleen" you refuse to give out your phone number and prefer to meet at a grocery store rather than at your house

7. Greendot proved to me that the money was transferred to your account.

8. After contacting your dad several times because you refused to help or respond to my emails, he continued to tell us that he would get back to us after talking to you. After a few weeks of this he eventually told us to "fukk off" and stop calling.

9. You created a fake email address and was surprised when I contacted you on your real one.

10. You threatened to block my email address and report ME to the cops for "harassment" after trying to resolve this.

I have every right to consider you a scammer and that you took my $300. Its just my job to get it back....
This ad is not displayed to registered or logged-in members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Mustang Forums!

06-0981 JDM II- Livewire, 39#, HT0, extreme intake, 3.4 pulley, gates belt, Avic-D3, Elemental Designs Nine.2X amp and 2 10" subs, JBA LTs, O/R H
david01130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:17 AM   #42
Dreamer1
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: In Love With The 2011

Patrick In the end you will learn the only thing in life really worth having is your good name.. Once you loose that, it's nothing but a down hill slope..

Good luck David.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:08 PM   #43
AngryGirlFriend101

Vehicle: 1990, Old, P.O.S.
Wink

I am going to tell you all exactly what I told Dave's Homeboy, from Texas. Who has been messaging me about this. And I have been dragged into this, therefore, -my opinion matters too!

And I quote, -myself......

I don't know what the hell my dumb *** boyfriend did, or who he ****ed over. kk? I do not get involved in his stupid *** ****. I am smarter than that. So sorry about your troubles, but JUST GET OVER IT, and DON'T DO IT AGAIN.

I have yelled and screamed and bitched and moaned at my boyfriend, for me even getting involved with this matter, and being dragged in to whatever mess he has decided to make! Unfortunately, I am unable to persuade him to give Dave his money back. I am sorry but their is nothing I can do. At least I tried for you!

But a word to the wise, -we live in America Bro!! <B>Never<B/> <U>walk away<U/> without a product! Especially, when your passing money over to someone. -If you don't get a product in your hand, don't give out the money to pay for it! Shopping 101! Duh! I understand your men and all, but everyone should know that!

Dave, YOU also need to think straight when you are buying stuff. Take this as a lesson, Because that is what this sounds like! (Just a woman's opinion after hearing all this "he said, they said" B.S.)

-Cheerio!
AngryGirlFriend101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 10:43 PM   #44
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

Vehicle: 2006 saleen s281
Thumbs down again clearing crap up that still continues on here!

1. You recommended using greendot and said you dont have a paypal account when your email address is a registered paypal account.

* i said i never use it and have no way of collecting the payment because i never verified myself on there. accepting money into paypal would be worthless to me because i would never be able to use it.

* thats bull because we talked a lot after that and we talked on the phone and i tried calling green dot for you and myself to see what happened!

3. You called me on a blocked number and never gave me your phone number after asking repeatedly.

* i gave you my number and you knew where my dad worked and was in constant communication with you so thats bull

4. Your dad is as immature as you are by telling us to "fukk off" after realizing you are a scammer and provided no help in resolving this or contacting you.

* i told my dad to log into my green dot account while you were there to show you that your 300 was NOT in there and that it never came through. he got mad because you don't listed to anyone and thats his place of business and you didn't need to bother him. seems to me that you like making your problems everyone else's because you can't fix anything for yourself!

you post on many forums and you go bitch and wine to everyone but who you need to which is greed dot and me!

how the hell is anyone here going to solve this, is anyone here going to give you 300 dollars because green dot lost it? NO why? its not their problem

* yea its called competition and i am talking to another guy who has the yellow one on there and he is getting flagged to. people with cars on craigslist don't like better cars listed for a lot less so they flag them down to bring more attention to their listings. god get a clue its normal behavior

6. When someone tries to contact you about seeing your "saleen" you refuse to give out your phone number and prefer to meet at a grocery store rather than at your house

*its called being safe! especially when some guy emails me from texas, your friend playing games with me, saying he might want it after checking out some other one in the bay area. doesn't call after i send him my number, doesn't want any better pics sent to him and doesn't whine about price.... hmmm

yea red flag there, everyone tries to haggle off CL and no one pays for a plane ticket to see a car without seeing nice online pics of it and actually calling the owner and talking about it!!!

so yea i am not gonna tell that guy where i live and i said i didn't believe him and that the cars NOT for sale to him. i see through the bull S.

* yea show me that because its a federal offense to give out someone else's bank/account information if your name is not on that account which its not!

so sorry if i don't believe that and if you did actually have info on my account you wouldn't be doing all this because you would see i don't got your money. hell they just lost 600 of my own money i put on that card and are pulling the same bull S. with me. i am now taking them to small claims to recover my 600 and closing my account with them.

8. After contacting your dad several times because you refused to help or respond to my emails, he continued to tell us that he would get back to us after talking to you. After a few weeks of this he eventually told us to "fukk off" and stop calling.

*yea if you harassed me to i would tell you to the same thing. you have my email and number and how to contact me. yet you go to other people and complain about this problem and hope they can help you when they have 0 to do with it. once again its his place of business and your immature actions and bull s. is not needed there.

9. You created a fake email address and was surprised when I contacted you on your real one.

* a fake email huh yea i have two, how many other guys just members on here have more then one email? yea a lot i use both frequently

10. You threatened to block my email address and report ME to the cops for "harassment" after trying to resolve this.

* you didn't believe me that i didn't have your money and would NOT listen to anything i had to say about the matter when i was trying to explain it all and to help you. so yea i did say that and i meant it

I have every right to consider you a scammer and that you took my $300. Its just my job to get it back

* if you want it back then contact green dot as i have told you MANY times over and over and over and over and over again bro

i have a lot of money and i am doing very well for myself and trust me if i had, received, taken, your 300 then i would send it back or you would have my headlights but i don't. i am not going to take responsibility for some a** hole companies mistake in loosing it so sorry.

thats like going to the grocery store and being at the check stand and having the checker short change you and then you turn around to the customers behind you and complain!!!

yea i am one of the customers here not the checker buddy

grow up and call green dot and end this merry go round of bull s.

have a nice day

PS: someone end this thread already i am sick of miss info that makes innocent people look bad. if its not taken down i will have the whole site taken down, yes i know someone who can and will do it for a 6 pack : )

is this back and fourth bull s. worth having to rebuild this entire site back up from scratch or what.... your choice but its my name being thrown around here and my info and face so i have every right to be mad and ask for that and will do it if its not done! close this thread
saleens281guy476 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 11:06 PM   #45
Kona6Stang10
3rd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2010 Mustang Coupe 5sp

interesting ......

8000k HID's
Dual GT Mufflers and Custom H
GT500 Rear Lower Valence
Fog lights
Eibach Pro-Kit
18x10 Black FR500's at all four corners:
275/40/18 F & 285/40/18 R
Kona6Stang10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:42 AM   #46
EagleStroker
5th Gear Member

Vehicle: 2007 Ford Mustang

The fact that you have to result to threats and talking about how much money you have is pretty sad..... If you have SOOOOO much money, just drop $300 his way and move on with your life. Hell, if you have SOOOO much money why are you going to court over $600? Why not go for $900 and cover what was lost with him as well?

"There are no traffic jams along the extra mile"
" Prejudice is a great time saver, it enables to you form opinions without getting the facts. "

bigrobsgunleather.weebly.com
EagleStroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:23 AM   #47
06Saleen3V
6th Gear Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saleens281guy476 View Post
PS: someone end this thread already i am sick of miss info that makes innocent people look bad. if its not taken down i will have the whole site taken down, yes i know someone who can and will do it for a 6 pack : )
hahahaha try it bitch

roughly 500rwhp @ 6.9psi on 91 octane
06Saleen3V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:27 AM   #48
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

its the principle in the matter, they lost my money so i am going after the culprit as well, you should to. but no you waste your time going after me which is fu*ked up and pointless.

not paying you money out of my pocket for another companies mistake, thats between you and green dot and yet you still gives me **** and harasses me for it and accuse me. if everyone feels sorry for this guy then why don't you all pay him 300, same as me paying him!

i don't owe him anything because i never took anything from him, neither did any of you, yet you tell me to give him 300 dollars? why not you guys give it to him?

like i said, not my problem and i will not let him make it my problem. if he continues to try and make it my problem i will see it as that and will react and he will not like that

do yourself a big favor since you have no idea who i am and what i am capable of, end this merry go round bull shi* and close this thread and move on with life

this is my last posting and i hope it gets through. i don't screw around and i don't take lightly to people bad mouthing me and spreading false accusations as well

oh and i can very well take down this site because you posted personal private information about myself without permission and thats violates my rights under the privacy act. no the first amendment does not protect you due to the circumstances of the info posted about me on this site.

3 years of law studies and 4 family lawyers, 2 that i went to school with and chill with on a regular basis. so i know my rights and already showed them what was posted about me.

all hear say and slander and my info was posted for reasons of hate and revenge so by all means keep it up, helps my case against the site establisher and threat starter : )

i already printed out every single page in case it came to this where i feel the need to use it to have this all removed the hard way.

your choice, i will check back in a day or so to make sure its all gone
Old 12-01-2009, 03:37 AM   #49
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

oh by the way my buddy who wants to take this case, if this stays posted, already told me that the info about me that was posted is enough to close the site, sue, and press charges and that goes for

1. the site creator/s
2. the thread creator
3. anyone posting info about me without permission being site members

everything is already printed and documented and will hold up if i give him the go ahead to start the case which i don't care to do but will after all this crap.

it will end up costing much much more then 300 on your end so your choice?

have a nice day

PS: the site will come down once the DA takes the case and everything on the site will be up for review, hope there's nothing else on this site?
Old 12-01-2009, 03:42 AM   #50
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

i just want this bull s. to end because i didn't do anything and not gonna let some punk kid try and tarnish my name and spread my info and lies about me on some mustang site.

thats all

if you all want to listen to the BS and take sides and hate me over something i didn't do then go for it. i will have my info removed off this site and this whole thing off of the internet if the forum creator doesn't take action and remove it himself

later
Old 12-01-2009, 03:52 AM   #51
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

oh and i will be writing a letter to Robert N. Brisco to let him know about my personal info being posted on his site without permission which violates my rights. also i will email everything to him and will let him know that i asked to have it all removed and gave warning before i act on it legally

i am sure he won't be happy about the illegal violations happening on his forum since he gets the blow back and is responsible for everything that happens on here

i would remove it all
Old 12-01-2009, 07:11 AM   #52
eviligloo
4th Gear Member

Vehicle: 02-759 S/C

Quote:
Originally Posted by saleens281guy476 View Post
this is my last posting and i hope it gets through.
...for a guy that's done posting you sure do post a lot.
3.73 gears
NGK spark plugs
PIAA fog lights
SCT tune
LFP Heat Exchanger and Supertank
Tork Tech Intake w/ oval single blade TB
Chicane Intercooler
42lb Ford Racing Injectors
90mm Lightning MAF

eviligloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:30 AM   #53
jRock617
2nd Gear Member

Vehicle: 2005 350z
Send a message via AIM to jRock617

this is amusing

Red 2005 350z
13.9 @ 101 (Before HFCs)
Nismo CAI, Motordyne plenum spacer, HR Y-Pipe, Berk High Flow Cats.
jRock617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:48 AM   #54
david01130
4th Gear Member

call all this crap all you want. the fact is I have legitimate proof that you took my money and I have every right to accuse you. All you are doing is making a fool out of yourself, your name, and your family. Trying to get rid of this thread and threatening with such legal action only supports my claims of you as a scammer which is exactly how you reacted after I confirmed that you took my money. If have so much money why waste your time on legal action and posting on here if its only $300? Your girlfriend is right, I did make a mistake being ignorant of your bull****. Lesson learned. I can give up on it or continue to try and get it back. Do what you want with this thread. Take it to court, Ill take my emails from you with me along with you, your dad, and greendot. I just havent found your address in order to sue you and take you to small claims court.

* i said i never use it and have no way of collecting the payment because i never verified myself on there. accepting money into paypal would be worthless to me because i would never be able to use it.

---You recommended green dot and western union which are the two most noteworthy ways of scamming people. My fault for being ignorant of that. You dont need to verify yourself in order to collect money. I send you money, you transfer it wherever. thats it. a lot easier than greendot and western union. If you are so worried about people scamming you I think you would know about paypals insurance.

* thats bull because we talked a lot after that and we talked on the phone and i tried calling green dot for you and myself to see what happened!

---we never talked on the phone after I transferred the money. We only talked once right before I transferred it, and that was on a blocked number. Thats why I went and talked to your dad considering you were unresponsive and uncooperative.

* i gave you my number and you knew where my dad worked and was in constant communication with you so thats bull

---Read the following question. And no you didnt give me your phone number. I never received your phone number otherwise I would be calling you instead of your dad. I was in constant communication with your dad after we realized where you got your immaturity from and told us to fukk off after providing zero help in contacting you or resolving this problem. He probably was embarrassed and how humiliating you made him and yourself. Especially at his place of business.

* i told my dad to log into my green dot account while you were there to show you that your 300 was NOT in there and that it never came through. he got mad because you don't listed to anyone and thats his place of business and you didn't need to bother him. seems to me that you like making your problems everyone else's because you can't fix anything for yourself!

---Greendot told me over the phone that you transferred the money out of the account. Thats why it wouldnt be in there. And no your dad nor you never offered to show me your account. how is trying to resolve this by contacting the "culprit" and his father who took my money after I had proof from greendot not fixing this for myself?

you post on many forums and you go bitch and wine to everyone but who you need to which is greed dot and me!

---and after I realize you are a scammer I try to find your contact information in order to further pursue this crime and/or sue you?

how the hell is anyone here going to solve this, is anyone here going to give you 300 dollars because green dot lost it? NO why? its not their problem

---no, but they will help me contact you. and for me to let them know of a scammer and criminal.

* yea its called competition and i am talking to another guy who has the yellow one on there and he is getting flagged to. people with cars on craigslist don't like better cars listed for a lot less so they flag them down to bring more attention to their listings. god get a clue its normal behavior

---normal behavior to flag a car that is not underpriced for 6 months? Hard to believe its competition. I have sold more cars than you know. I know how craigslist works. Your car is not underpriced in anyway and people will not flag it because of that.

*its called being safe! especially when some guy emails me from texas, your friend playing games with me, saying he might want it after checking out some other one in the bay area. doesn't call after i send him my number, doesn't want any better pics sent to him and doesn't whine about price.... hmmm

---being safe? You use greendot and western union to transfer money. thats safe? scammers try to be safe because of all the people that are after them.

yea red flag there, everyone tries to haggle off CL and no one pays for a plane ticket to see a car without seeing nice online pics of it and actually calling the owner and talking about it!!!

so yea i am not gonna tell that guy where i live and i said i didn't believe him and that the cars NOT for sale to him. i see through the bull S.

* yea show me that because its a federal offense to give out someone else's bank/account information if your name is not on that account which its not!

---I wish I had it on paper but they couldnt provide that to me. At least I know for a fact that you have my money though. Whether its on paper or not. Its a fact.

so sorry if i don't believe that and if you did actually have info on my account you wouldn't be doing all this because you would see i don't got your money. hell they just lost 600 of my own money i put on that card and are pulling the same bull S. with me. i am now taking them to small claims to recover my 600 and closing my account with them.

---take me with you then. you cant because they dont have it, you do. Hey I forgot to mention that greendot records when phonecalls are made. You made zero phone calls to try to resolve this, after telling me you called over 8 times.

*yea if you harassed me to i would tell you to the same thing. you have my email and number and how to contact me. yet you go to other people and complain about this problem and hope they can help you when they have 0 to do with it. once again its his place of business and your immature actions and bull s. is not needed there.

---for the 100th time, I do not have your number and you refused to respond to my emails/threatened to report me to the police just as you are doing here. Im not an idiot you just picked the wrong person to scam. I did not harass your dad either. I talked with him about resolving this and at first was 100% cooperative until probably he realized how his son was a scammer and didnt want to embarrass himself at his work. I dont know why he told us to fukk off. you tell me.

* a fake email huh yea i have two, how many other guys just members on here have more then one email? yea a lot i use both frequently

---so you have two fake emails. good to have a few so you can scam more people.

* you didn't believe me that i didn't have your money and would NOT listen to anything i had to say about the matter when i was trying to explain it all and to help you. so yea i did say that and i meant it

---sorry for not believing YOU that you didnt have my money when greendot said you did and I had endless proof that you scammed me and had my money. My fault...

I have every right to consider you a scammer and that you took my $300. Its just my job to get it back

* if you want it back then contact green dot as i have told you MANY times over and over and over and over and over again bro

---bro? I did contact greendot bro. they told me you have my money. Can I have it back please? bro?

i have a lot of money and i am doing very well for myself and trust me if i had, received, taken, your 300 then i would send it back or you would have my headlights but i don't. i am not going to take responsibility for some a** hole companies mistake in loosing it so sorry.

---why are you wanting to take this thread, myself, and whoever else to court if its just $300? pocket change right? I am glad you are doing very well for yourself because your name and dignity arent.

thats like going to the grocery store and being at the check stand and having the checker short change you and then you turn around to the customers behind you and complain!!!

---not really...

yea i am one of the customers here not the checker buddy

grow up and call green dot and end this merry go round of bull s.

---again, I did, they told me you have my money...

have a nice day

--thanks

is this back and fourth bull s. worth having to rebuild this entire site back up from scratch or what.... your choice but its my name being thrown around here and my info and face so i have every right to be mad and ask for that and will do it if its not done! close this thread

---so basically this site will no longer exist because someone posted a phone number to someones ad on craigslist? what kind of lawyers do you know.

In the end you are a scammer. Look in your lawbook I have every right to pursue this and sue you. I know you have my money and can come up with the proof and facts to show it.
If I am humiliating you on here in front of other people and your girlfriend it is for your own good. People need to watch out for criminals like you who steal peoples money. You are a scammer, your ads are flagged for the right reason, and I just wanted to let other people know and to give them and myself a chance to put you down. Fight back against this site and myself you wont get anywhere. I just find it a little entertaining how you get so worked up over this even more than I am. Scammer maybe? Why dont you just end this?

I take paypal...

06-0981 JDM II- Livewire, 39#, HT0, extreme intake, 3.4 pulley, gates belt, Avic-D3, Elemental Designs Nine.2X amp and 2 10" subs, JBA LTs, O/R H
Old 12-01-2009, 04:40 PM   #55
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

you say i am a scammer but think about this...

would a scammer give you his real name?

would a scammer tell you where his father works?

would a scammer tell you where he lives?

would a scammer take the time to join a forum to try and clear his name?

would a scammer try and resolve the problem and help you out?

no and i have tried working with you but you got it in your head that i have your money because what some jerk who gets pennies an hour in india who works for green dot told you i had it?

the same jerks who lost my money as well which is double what you lost!

yea i stopped reading your emails when you kept accusing me of being a thief and a scammer. why should i tolerate that when i was trying to help you out in doing the foot work in getting it back or figuring out where the hell it got lost in translation, either radio shack screwed up or they did but not me.

you do all this instead of just saying sorry, i didn't mean to call you a scammer and accuse you of being a thief. then i would have said ok lets try and find out what the hell happened to the 300

you went the total wrong direction with me on it

also i gave you a crazy good deal on my lights, 300 is crazy for saleen HID headlights and anyone on here will tell you thats a good price.

also if you remember i said that i would take the hit and will go after greed dot myself and would let you still buy them for like 200 or less and will send them to my dad and do it in cash in person so there is no screw up.

you would have paid 500 total but thats still a great deal which you said no to and still insisted that i was a scammer and to give you the lights for free

so you didn't really work with me on resolving the problem, you just jumped to treating me like a criminal and i didn't want to deal with it nor help you out after that

oh and showing you my online green dot account will prove i never received any transfers that day but again you think you know everything. even if i did get it which i didn't it would show it came and went but there is nothing on there.

yes i do want all this crap about me removed because its all one sided being your negative one side being miss information for everyone to go off of.

not fair to me that they all got your side which is wrong and i step in to clear it up and already have everyone hating me off what you already told them

so yea i am mad and upset about it and do have the right to voice my opinion and to ask that my personal and private info be removed from here.

this is basically a hate me thread no matter how you want to look at it, hell read the dam title of the thread!!!

everyone is so quick to jump to hating me before they even tried getting my side of the story and info about what happened

so if its to go that route and stay that route then i have no reason to bother with it and will go away and end my membership here even though i do like mustangs and love chatting about them.

sorry about the whole legal bull s. i said above but i get very upset and worked up about one sided crap like this and especially when its about me. you all would be the same way if you had a thread all about hatting on you

have a nice day
Old 12-01-2009, 04:56 PM   #56
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

hell i prob. would have given you my lights if you just paid for shipping and said sorry but its a little past that point now.

i ordered my new dual cat eye HID lights for it already but i am either gonna sell it or part it out and scrap whats left

it has electrical spikes and just ate another alternator and my shop is still trying to fix it and trace the source and we thought we found it but problems still there.

so if we can't fix it i will just part the whole car out, engine, supercharger, body, interior, everything - lights too!

should think before you accuse people who try to help you and don't be surprised when you talk bad about them and expect them to say " oh its ok, forget about it " and still help you out!

there are real scammers out there and 90% are easy to spot with the whole shipping crap and not being local to see what you are buying. but i am not one of those people and you know it, my dad was going to bring you my lights for god sakes and i told you where he works!!

think about it long and hard and you will realize that i am not a scammer, if i was i would be the world's dumbest one by telling you my info

anyways i really am tired of this BS and back and fourth he said she said, this guy said greed dot told me crap. you lost 300 to green dot and waited way to long to try and recover it from those idiots because you wasted your time and effort on looking for me.

if you put this much effort into finding me and getting ahold of me i am sure you would have found out what happened to your money by now and would have recovered it.

but i am sure you will post up " no i know you have it you scammer " which again will leave you on track for resolving nothing which is the track you have been on for what like 5+ months now?

later

PS: anyone on here who has a saleen know of any electrical spike problems? over 12+ volts going out to everything, replaced the ECU already through ford?
Old 12-01-2009, 05:00 PM   #57
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

oh a side from all this BS on here which just goes round and round i do need some help with my saleen if anyone wants to hit me up?

email me direct please

i am not a bad guy and actually really nice, not a scammer!

PS: if i can't fix it i will part my whole car out at great prices and i could post it all up on here first before i throw it on craigslist for those vultures to pick at and haggle me on lol

Last edited by 28HopUp; 11-08-2011 at 07:38 AM. Reason: This dumbass listed his own email, which I just removed
Old 12-01-2009, 07:08 PM   #58
david01130
4th Gear Member

You repeat yourself a lot. we keep going in circles because you are getting nowhere with your argument. you can play the nice card now but it wont get you anywhere.

you say i am a scammer but think about this...

would a scammer give you his real name?

---a scammer would use a fake email address. I contacted you on your real one which is your name@yahoo.com. It wasnt your intentions to use that email. Im not sure if you would have used a different name or not on the fake email. But you originally were trying to sell your car. Not sure if you originally intended to scam anyone or not but in the end you did.

would a scammer tell you where his father works?

---You never told me where your father works. All you told me was that he works on Stevens Creek Blvd. Thats a long *** street with hundreds of businesses. I did a little research to find out which one.

would a scammer tell you where he lives?

---What? When did you tell me where you live? All I knew was from the craigslist ad what city you are in. If you are not a scammer then let me know where you live please. Ill send you a letter.

would a scammer take the time to join a forum to try and clear his name?

---Sure why not? Someone is looking for information on you and is looking to hunt you down. Why not join and try to break it up and play the nice card?

would a scammer try and resolve the problem and help you out?

---When have you tried to resolve any problem and help me out at all? You keep telling me if I hadnt called you a scammer you would have helped me out. I resisted from jumping to conclusions with you and your dad longer than I should have and got no help from any of you. Read over your emails and talk to your dad about it. If anyone wants to see the emails let me know.

no and i have tried working with you but you got it in your head that i have your money because what some jerk who gets pennies an hour in india who works for green dot told you i had it?

---Yea greendot is a terrible company but they specialize in money transfers. Thats all that matters. My money went into your account, you transferred it out, then claimed it never went through.

the same jerks who lost my money as well which is double what you lost!

yea i stopped reading your emails when you kept accusing me of being a thief and a scammer. why should i tolerate that when i was trying to help you out in doing the foot work in getting it back or figuring out where the hell it got lost in translation, either radio shack screwed up or they did but not me.

---Read your emails again. You stopped reading my emails and got all defensive before I mentioned anything about scamming.

you do all this instead of just saying sorry, i didn't mean to call you a scammer and accuse you of being a thief. then i would have said ok lets try and find out what the hell happened to the 300

---saying sorry? sorry for what? giving $300 to you?

you went the total wrong direction with me on it

also i gave you a crazy good deal on my lights, 300 is crazy for saleen HID headlights and anyone on here will tell you thats a good price.

---What headlights? I never received any headlights? Thats what scammers do. You even said it yourself. I thought people were flagging your car on craigslist because it was underpriced because they thought YOU were a scammer.

also if you remember i said that i would take the hit and will go after greed dot myself and would let you still buy them for like 200 or less and will send them to my dad and do it in cash in person so there is no screw up.

---So you can sell your headlights for $500? Why would I give you MORE money? You refused to have your dad bring up the headlights in the first place. Trying to find a way out of it but trying to get more money wont work with me.

you would have paid 500 total but thats still a great deal which you said no to and still insisted that i was a scammer and to give you the lights for free

so you didn't really work with me on resolving the problem, you just jumped to treating me like a criminal and i didn't want to deal with it nor help you out after that

---How did I not work with you on resolving the problem? I was working with you until you got all defensive right after I transferred the money and refused to respond to me. So I went to your dad..... Ive gone over this before. again you are repeating yourself.

oh and showing you my online green dot account will prove i never received any transfers that day but again you think you know everything. even if i did get it which i didn't it would show it came and went but there is nothing on there.

---Show me your account.

yes i do want all this crap about me removed because its all one sided being your negative one side being miss information for everyone to go off of.

---one sided? negative one side? How am I being negative? You took my money. Is that negative on my part? I dont know any of these people on here personally. They know the story as well as you and I do now. Let them decide what they think. I have no influence.

not fair to me that they all got your side which is wrong and i step in to clear it up and already have everyone hating me off what you already told them

---Why are you concerned if people you dont even know hate you? heres a tissue.

so yea i am mad and upset about it and do have the right to voice my opinion and to ask that my personal and private info be removed from here.

this is basically a hate me thread no matter how you want to look at it, hell read the dam title of the thread!!!

---Its an informative thread. You wouldnt want to see a hate thread about you. I posted it because you no longer responded to me neither did your dad so I was using my resources to find ways to further contact you to get my money back. Where is the hate?

everyone is so quick to jump to hating me before they even tried getting my side of the story and info about what happened

---dude, your girlfriend isnt even on your side...

so if its to go that route and stay that route then i have no reason to bother with it and will go away and end my membership here even though i do like mustangs and love chatting about them.

---so sad.

sorry about the whole legal bull s. i said above but i get very upset and worked up about one sided crap like this and especially when its about me. you all would be the same way if you had a thread all about hatting on you

---play the nice card/legal card/any card you want...I know a scammer when I see one.

have a nice day

Old 12-01-2009, 07:23 PM   #59
david01130
4th Gear Member

hell i prob. would have given you my lights if you just paid for shipping and said sorry but its a little past that point now.

i ordered my new dual cat eye HID lights for it already but i am either gonna sell it or part it out and scrap whats left

it has electrical spikes and just ate another alternator and my shop is still trying to fix it and trace the source and we thought we found it but problems still there.

so if we can't fix it i will just part the whole car out, engine, supercharger, body, interior, everything - lights too!

---interesting way to divert the subject and get out of a scam. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

should think before you accuse people who try to help you and don't be surprised when you talk bad about them and expect them to say " oh its ok, forget about it " and still help you out!

---I think thats the third time you have said this? You nor your dad have never helped me out with ****. You said you called greendot over 8 times I have proof you didnt call them once.

there are real scammers out there and 90% are easy to spot with the whole shipping crap and not being local to see what you are buying. but i am not one of those people and you know it, my dad was going to bring you my lights for god sakes and i told you where he works!!

---again, you never told me where your dad works. dont use the things I found about you to your advantage. I knew only your name and email on accident. I researched the rest. Who cares if your dad was going to bring them up or not. You took my money after the transfer and thats as far as you wanted it to go.

think about it long and hard and you will realize that i am not a scammer, if i was i would be the world's dumbest one by telling you my info

anyways i really am tired of this BS and back and fourth he said she said, this guy said greed dot told me crap. you lost 300 to green dot and waited way to long to try and recover it from those idiots because you wasted your time and effort on looking for me.

---because they told me you received the money and transferred it out of your account? why would I pursue them after that?

if you put this much effort into finding me and getting ahold of me i am sure you would have found out what happened to your money by now and would have recovered it.

---I did find out what happened to my money, and I am in the process of recovering it.

but i am sure you will post up " no i know you have it you scammer " which again will leave you on track for resolving nothing which is the track you have been on for what like 5+ months now?

later

PS: anyone on here who has a saleen know of any electrical spike problems? over 12+ volts going out to everything, replaced the ECU already through ford?

Last edited by david01130; 12-01-2009 at 07:51 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:56 PM   #60
saleens281guy476
BEWARE! Fraud Alert

like i figured you are still calling me a scammer so i have no reason to do anything for you nor do i care about this topic anymore

i just wanted an apology and you still insist on going off on me being some scammer so whatever man be that way and think what you want, i don't care

oh and my girl is on my side and really doesn't care either way. she was just mad that you bothered her and tried brining her into this childish drama you created

3+ years together and a great relationship and great life. must not be great for you if you go off on people over 300 dollars. then come after me when i didn't do anything but ignore you after you were disrespectful to me and my father and now my girl with your false accusations.

you have NO PROOF that i have your money because why? i know, i don't have it!

i would have been more then happy to have had my dad log into my account to show you the money never showed up on my end but you never gave the chance. also no i am not giving you my account log in info because i don't know you for ****, you could be a scammer and take my money : )

i trust my dad with that info but not you so sorry

you had your chance to say sorry and to clear up all this unnecessary drama but you still choose to come at me like i am a bad guy and scammer so i am done trying with you on this

oh and you accuse me of scamming you but how do i know you weren't trying to scam me and take my lights without paying me for them?

how do i know you even went to radio shack to make that payment and aren't blowing smoke up my butt just to run off with my lights....

you call me a scammer because you think i have your money, well i think you are a scammer because you tried stealing my lights from me with a fake payment!

sounds very stupid huh, try being on my end right now with you throwing crap like that around about me which is just your side and you assuming you know me

have a good one man
Old 12-01-2009, 09:56 PM
MustangForums
Ford Mustang

Paid Advertisement

Tags
00, 2006, 427r, 476, billit, bumper, ca, craigslist, craigslistorg, grill, gt, mustang, numbers, roush, sac, sale, saleen, trade